SUST Admission Circular 2022 | Admission.sust.edu.bd Form
SUST Admission Circular 2022 Has Been Published. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admission Circular Publish For Academic Session 2022-21. The SUST Admission form fill up Will start from 21st November 2022. Every Year SUST Authority Take Admission Test For Two Unit as Like A unit and B Unit. So, this post is About Detailed of Shahjalal University of Science and Technonlogy Admission. You Will Get Admission Test Form Fill Up Date and Admission Test Date.
SUST is The Top Choice University Among The Science and Technology University, Bangladesh. The Circular Will Publish For Academic Session 2022-21. Hope The Authority Publish The Circular Soon. The Authority of SUST Take Admission Test in Two Unit Such as A Unit and B Unit. SUST Admission Test Will Held on. A Unit Admission Test Will Held at Morning 09.30 AM and B Unit Admission Test Will Held at 2.30 PM. Here You Will Get All Information about Admission Test of SUST.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
SUST Admission Circular 2022
The Institute Successfully Running SMS and Online Based Admission Registration Since 2009. But From This Year, Authority Introduce Online and Mobile Banking payment Systtem. Note, If Any Change Will Happened by The Authority, We Will Update here. There are no Hassle To Fill Up The Traditional Way of Application. Download or Check SUST Admission Circular 2022-21 From Below.
SUST Admission Education Requirement:
- Applicant Who Passed SSC or Equivalent exam in 2017 or 2018 and HSC or Equivalent exam in 2022 or 2022.
- Students Must have Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC & HSC each of exam and Total Minimum GPA 6.5 in HSC & SSC exam for A Unit
- For B Unit Applicant Must have Minimum GPA 3.00 in SSC & HSC each of exam and Total Minimum GPA 7.00 in HSC & SSC exam
How to Apply Sust Admission
From This Year, Students have To Apply Online Through Admission.sust.edu. Note: Sust Previous Admission System Was SMS Based. So, From This Year, Sust Invite Application Through Online. Details Online Application and Payment Method Will be Available Soon.
- Visit the web site admission.sust.edu.bd using any web browser. If you face any difficulty, you can change the web browser.
- Sign Up with GST application ID and mobile number. An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the mobile number. You need to enter the OTP to complete the signup process. Your userId and password will be sent to the mobile number.
- Sign In using your user Id and Password. You can see your profile. You can apply for your desired unit from your dashboard. You can also get the options for selecting the quota and other related options.
- After applying for a unit you need to pay the application fees. You can pay the fees using Credit / Debit Card or any Mobile Financial Services (ie. bKash, Rocket, Nagad etc)
- After payment you will get a confirmation SMS and the Admission Roll number will be informed within 30 minutes. Your status will be updated on the website too.
- Starting and ending dates of application will be announced soon.
Question paper will be prepared in Bengali. If any candidate wants to have question paper in English he/she has to request through an email To email@example.com
The admission examination will be MCQ based. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. OMR form must be filled using Black ball point pen. Mobile phone is completely prohibited in the examination hall. The durations, subjects and corresponding marks of the examinations are given bellow.
Departments and Seats Under A Unit
|Political Studies (PSS)|
|Public Administration (PAD)|
|Social Work (SCW)||25+35+6=66|
|Business Administration (BUS)||30+10+35=75|
Departments and Seats Under B Unit
The departments/programs under this unit have been classified into two groups: Group 1 and Group 2.
|Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||100|
|Chemical Engineering & Polymer Science (CEP)||50|
|Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)||50|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE)||50|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)||50|
|Food Engineering & Tea Technology (FET)||40|
|Petroleum & Mining Engineering (PME)||35|
|Geography and Environment (GEE)||40|
|Mechanical Engineering (MEE)||35|
|Software Engineering (SWE)||30|
|Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology (GEB)||35|
|Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BMB)||30|
|Forestry and Environmental Science (FES)||55|
Hope You Like The SUST Admission Circular 2022 Detailed. We Have Added The Education Requirement, Application Instruction and Others Detailed. Ask Any Question if You want to Know. I Would like To Answer of your Any Query.