NSTU Admission Circular 2022-21 nstu.edu.bd. Naokhali Science & Technology University Admission application Fill up notice has been published. So, Collect NSTU AdmissioNotice From The Below. NSTU Admission Test Circular 2022 Will Publish www.nstu.edu.bd Official Website. The NSTU Located in Noakhali District in Bangladesh, Which Most Popular Science and Technology University.
NSTU Admission Requirement Detailed Will Found Here at examresultbd.com. After Complete NSTU Admission Test, We Will Provide The NSTU Admission Test Result. Noakhali Science & Technology University admission notice 2022 For All Unit Will Publish after Admission Test. Collect Your NSTU Admission Test Result, NSTU Admission Admit Card and others information 2022-21 Admission Session.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
NSTU Admission 2022-21
NSTU Admission 2022 For Academic Session 2022-21. When The Authority Published Admission Details We Update here. The 17 individual degree offering departments of Noakhali Science and Technology University and the seats available against each for admission to 1st Year Bachelor/Bachelor (Hons) 2022-21. So, The NSTU Admission Circular Details From below Post.
NSTU Admission Test Circular 2022. Noakhali Sceince and Technology University Admission Test Will held on 1st and 2nd November. NSTU Details Admission Circular Has Been Published. Applicant can apply through Online System using “nstu.admission.online” from 5th September to 4th October 2022. Do You Find the NSTU Admission Circular 2022 useful? Then Connect with us on Facebook Page.
- Online Application Start: 5th September
- Application End Date: 14th October
- Admission Test Date: 1st and 2nd November
- A unit: Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50
- B unit: Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50
- C unit: Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50 and From
- D Unit: From Humanities/Science/Business Group, Minimum GPA in HSC and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.00
- E Unit: From Humanities Group, Minimum GPA in HSC and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.00
- F Unit: From Business Group, Minimum GPA in HSC and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.0
Admission Application Instruction.
Students have To Apply Online Through nstu.admission.online Website. From This Year, Noakhali Science and Technology University Authority Take Application From Online. So, Candidates have to Apply Online. After Complete Online Application Form, They have To Pay Application Form Fee Through Mobile Banking Such as bKash or DBBL.
Admission Test: MCQ method
- For Group A: There will be 120 questions with 20 each to Bengali & English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory for all. Any one from Bengali, English and Biology can be attempted. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40.
- For Group B: There will be 125 questions with 25 each to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40.
- For Group C: 100 questions including 50 to English, 25 to Bengali and 25 to General Knowledge will set. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40. One has to get at least 25 in English, 06 in Bengali and 06 in General Knowledge for admission to the Department of English. It is minimum 12 in each of English, Bengali & General Knowledge that one has to score for admission to the Department of Bangladesh and Liberation War Studies.
- For Group D: Bengali (25), English (25) and General Knowledge (Bangladesh & International concerns) (25) are compulsory for all. General Mathematics (25) is exclusively for the students of Humanities, Business Principles & Practices and Accounting (25) for those of Business Studies, and General Science (25) for those of Science group .
NSTU Admission Seat Plan Download
NSTU Admission Test Will held 1st and 2nd November. Before Admission test, The Authority Will Announce NSTU Admission Test Seat Plan. Noakhali Science & Technology University Admission Test Seat Plan Will Publish 3/4 Days Before of Admission Test. So, Details Admission Test Seat Plan of NSTU Will Found here.
NSTU Seat Plan Has Been Published. See NSTU Admission Seat Plan by Download Below PDF File
NSTU Admission Admit Card
Candidates have to download Admit Card From NSTU Website. Admit Card Download Time Will be Notify by SMS. Applicant will be asked through SMS to download his/her admit card. Now on visiting the website nstu.admission.online, he/she will make sure of the input of User ID & Password of the respective group received while applying through SMS. If the input is successful, option for uploading the photo & the signature will appear.
After successful completion of this process, Admit Card Print option will be available. Then two copies of Admit Card need to be printed both of which must be brought to the examination hall. One of them must be kept with the applicant and the other to be submitted to the respective invigilator of the examination hall. Applicant’s name, roll number and choice of group will be kept mentioned in the Admit Card. Admit Card has to be downloaded separately for each group in the same manner. Once the uploading of photo and signature is accomplished, no further change can be made.
However, Here The All basic Information About NSTU Admission Circular and Result. So, if You Need More Details of Noakhali Science & Technology University Admission, Then You Can Visit The Official Website Link