BTEB Admission Circular 2022: Most awaited BTEB admission 2022 has been knocking at the door. As you know, BTEB offers four years diploma programs on different courses. After completing SSC, many of the students go for technical education. For that, they eagerly search for the BTEB admission circular. Many of them get confused about the application process. To think about this, we have come here bringing all pieces of information about BTEB admission. So, read out our article sensibly.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
BTEB Admission 2022
The demand for technical education is no less in our country. For that reason, every year, a massive number of students are admitted into different technical colleges under Bangladesh Technical Education Board or BTEB.
In this sequence, the BTEB has published the circular for the session of 2021-2022. Have a look through below to know the details of the admission process if you want to admit to technical college this academic year.
The related information regarding BTEB admission at a glance:
- Application start: 8 January 2022
- Application End: 17 February 2022
- Result publish date: 25 February 2022
- Application Fee: 160Tk
Eligibility of BTEB Admission
The government has listed some criteria to get eligibility for BTEB admission. You can apply if only you are eligible for admission. So, have a look through the listed celebrity factors:
- Candidates who have passed SSC in the years 2019, 2020, 2021 can apply.
- Students must have a 3.5 GPA in SSC with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 in mathematics.
- The candidates who have done 2-years technical trade course under the technical education board can also apply for admission.
- But the age must be within 22 years.
BTEB Admission Circular 2022
How to Apply BTEB Admission 2022
As you learn above BTEB admission process has already been started all over the country. You have to apply online for BTEB admission. As per BTEB circular instructions, you first have to go through payment methods. Complete the payment before starting the further applying process. If you have done, follow our below procedures to apply:
- At first, open your browser and visit http://btebadmission.gov.bd/website/.
- You see two different program boxes on the next BTED official website window. One is for Government, and the other is for the private.
- Select “Diploma in Engineering” from the Govt. programs.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button. It will redirect to the BTEB application form.
- You can see a query box asking for some information there. Enter your SSC roll number first.
- Then, select the board from where you have attended the SSC.
- Now, select the examination year,
- Click on the “Next” button.
- If your information goes with eligibility instructions, it will redirect you to the next window.
- Enter the transaction number which you have got from the payment time.
- If your submitted number is correct, it will move you to the next page.
- In the next step, you will see all of your information there. On the photo uploading section, upload your passport size photograph. Photo file must be in JPEG format and should not exceed 100 KB.
- Now it’s time to choose ten colleges with each shift.
- All of your chosen college names will be a preview on the next step. You may change the college sequence from thee.
- After submitting the form, you will get an SMS with an application ID and PIN on your mobile phone.
- That’s all the easiest process to apply for BTEB admission.
How to Download Admit Card?
As per the circular, the applying will continue from 8 January to 17 February 2022. After applying, candidates search for admit card. For your information, no admission test will be taken to get admitted into the diploma level.
Only according to their academic background, the result will publish. In short, candidates will be selected based on SSC or equivalent results. The result will publish on 25 February 2022.
At the end , throughout this article, we have assembled all information on BTEB admission straightforwardly. Hopefully, you can understand all that and successfully apply for admission by reading our application process.