Bangladesh Railway E-Ticketing Registration System Starts From 26 March. The Railway Sheba App are Close and No Service Will provide by this Apps. Now, Citizens have to Book Railway Ticket by eticket.railway.gov.bd. To Bue Bangladesh Railway Ticket Online, You have to Registration on Eticket.railway.gov.bd. After Registration, You Can purchase E-ticket from the official Website.
Due to change Bangladesh Railway Eticket System Service Provide. the Service was off few days. Now, The authority Start provide Online Service. But, Apps Service Will Remain Closed. But, Citizen Can Purchase Bangladesh Railway Ticket from official Link Eticket.railway.gov.bd.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Bangladesh Train E-Ticketing Registration
Bangladesh Railway will again sell tickets online. However, the ticket can be purchased through a specific website, not an app. In this case, you have to go to the website and complete the registration first. After completing a few steps, passengers will be able to buy tickets.
Eticket Railway gov bd Registration process
- tep 1: At first click on this link: www.eticket.railway.gov.bd
- Step 2: Click on login then enter your username and password from the login to your account.
- Step 3: Select Purchase.
- Step 4: Enter from and to the station, Date, Train Class, Number of seats both adult and child.
- Step 5: Click on search, then you can see your providing date and routine train list with an available seat.
- Step 6: Select a train and book your seat manually or automatically.
Railway Online E-Ticketing Buy
As we mentioned briefly, the Eticket.railway.gov.bd is a website designed for the people of this country so that they can purchase their train tickets easily. That eliminates the need of standing in line for any period of time and booking your train ticket without any hassle.
- Open the https://eticket.railway.gov.bd/ website and Login
- Select your destination that’s classified by the From and To. Put the exact location you want to travel to, which should be the starting station and the destination station.
- After that, you need to set a class that you want to travel in.
- Finally, set the date of the journey from this page and hit the Find Ticket option right below.
- That should take you to a new page where you’ll find the number of seats available. You can select the seat you like from this page.
- Once everything is done, you can press the Purchase Ticket option and it’ll confirm and book your ticket right away.
- You can pay for the ticket via MasterCard, visa card, cash card, or many other MFS platforms.
- Then simply show your photo ID on the railway desk and collect your ticket from there.