NU Masters Preliminary (Private) Admission Circular 2022. If You Looking For The Notice From National University Bangladesh About NU Masters 1st Year Private Admission, Then You Might come To The Right Place For Collection Masters Part 1 Private Admission. The Authority of NU Publishes masters part 1 private Admission Notice on 2022. From Our Site Examresultbd.com, You will Get All NU Admission and Get National University Admission All Section Notice Click NU Admission 2022. However, National University Masters Private Admission For 1st-year Details Can be Found Here.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
NU Masters 1st Year Private Admission 2022
All Details, We Discuss below such as Education Requirement, Who can Apply, How To Apply, The Process of making Merit list and Merit list Publish and More. Students Who want to Study Masters Private, They Can Apply For National University masters 1st year Registration 2022. Admission Registration Online Process Will Start From March 2022 and The last Date of Fill Up Registration Form are 2022. Only Online Application Form Will be Allow to Submit Desire College. Direct/via Application are not Allow to Submit.
Important Date to Remember
- Application Start: 2022
- Application End: 2022
- Application Form Submit Last Date: 2022
Who Can Apply For Masters 1st Year Private Registration
- Students must be 3 years degree/ equivalent passed
- 4 Year Honors Students Who Get Degree Pass Certificate, They Can Apply
- National University Certificate Course (400 Marks) Passed Students Can Apply
- More Eligibility Can be Found at Circular
Apply National University Masters 1st year Private Admission
So, Interested Candidates Can Apply For Masters part 1 Private Between 2022. To Admission Masters Private Part 1, You have to Apply Online. Online Application Form is Found National University Admission Official Site. So, Here The Process For Apply Masters Private 1st year Registration
- First Go To The Official link
- Click Masters Tab and Search For Apply Now ( Masters Preli. Private)
- Fill Up The Primary Information and Click Submit
- Check Your Name, Parents Details, Education Qualification and Others Information
- Then You will Get Option to Choose Your Division, District and Finally College Name to Admission. Select All Information
- Upload Your Recent Colour Photo (Size Should be 120×150 Pixel and Maximum 50KB)
- Now Check All Information and Click Submit Button To Submission The Application Form.
Submit your Form to College
After Submission Your Application For at Online, You Will Get Print Version of Form. Download The Form and Print it to Submit The Form to College. You Need to Provide Few Document with Application Form and Application Fee. See Papers Submission Details From Circular.