Welcome To JUST admission Result 2018-19 and Seat Plan. By Reading this Post, You Will Get Idea About JUST admission 2018. Jessore University of Science & Technology Admission test Will Held on 22 to 24 November. So, Find The JUST Admission Circular 2018 and JUST Admission Requirement From Here. When The Authority Publish JUST Admission Notice, We Will Update Here. After Complete Admission Test, JUST Admission Result Will Found Unit Wise. So, Check Your JUST Admission Test Result From below Result Option. Jessore University of Science and Technology Admission Circular 2018-19. www.just.edu.bd Website Will be Publish The JUST Admission Circular 2017-18 Session.
JUST Admission Result 2018-19
The Authority of Just Publish Bachelor (Honors) 1st Year Admission Notice For Academic Session 2018-19. Some People Call it Jessore Science and Technology University. Here You Will Find The JUST Admission Circular 2017 and Others Information. Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST) Admission Test Notice 2018-19 Will Publish of The Month September.
JUST Admission Test will be held 22 to 24 November. JUST Authority Announced Admission Exam Date Application Period So Early. The Authority will Be Published Details admission circular any time. Admission Details circular, Seat Plan and Result Will publish here. Students Have to Apply Through Online and Payment have to Done by DBBL. JUST Admission Application Will be Begin 20th September 2018 and It Will be Completed 28th October 2018.
JUST Authority Introduce New Application method From This Year. Previous Students Can Apply Through Teletalk SMS. But From This Year Students have to Apply Through Online at just.edu.bd site. Application Details and Others are Given below.
JUST admission Test Mark Distribution
JUST Admission Test Will Held For 80 Marks. Candidates have to got 40% Marks To Passed. So, We Provide JUST Admission test Marks Distribution at below
Now See The Jessore University of Science & Technology Admission Circular 2018-19 Details at Image Version
JUST Admission Test Result 2018-19
JUST Admission Test Result 2018-19 Will Publish 4/5 Days later of Complete Admission Test. Jessore University of Science & Technology (JUST) is a newly established renowned public university of Bangladesh. It was established in 2007. In 2010, Hon’ble Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina formally inaugurated the new campus of JUST.
JUST Result 2018-19
Admission Test Will Held 22 to 22 November. After Complete Jessore University of Science and Technology University Admission Test, The Authority Will Publish Result After 2/3 Days Later. When JUST admission Test Result Will Publish, We Update here.
You Can See Jessore University of Science & Technology Admission Result by Online and Send SMS. SMS Format Are Provide Below
Get JUST Result By Mobile SMS
JUST<Space> Result<Space> Exam Roll and Send 16242
Example: JUST Result 345728 and Send 16242
Get JUST Admission Result Through Online
All University Admission Result by Online Will Upload below. After Publish Result Download Your Admission Result of JUST
Just Admission Test Admit Card Download
After Complete Payment Candidates Will able To Download Admit Card by using Application ID and Payment Transaction ID. To Download JUST Admit Card Visit The just.ambersoftwaresolutions.com and Click Admit card. Now Provide Your Application ID and Transaction ID to Download JUSt Admission Test Admit Card.
JUST Admission Seat Plan:
Just Admission Seat Plan Will Publish Official Site. When the Authority of Jessore University of Scinec and Technology Publish Seat Plan, We update here. JUST Admission Seat Plan Will Found Unit Wise. So, Check Regularly For JUST Admission Test Seat Plan. Check Your JUST Admission Test Seat Plan From below
JUST Admission 2018 Requirements
- Student who passed from science group Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 7.00. for A Unit.
- for B unit Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 7.00
- for C unit Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50
- for D E and F unit Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.00
- Online Application Start: 20th September 2018
- Online Application End: 28th October 2018
- JUST admission Test Date: 22 to 24 November 2018
JUST Admission Application Form Fill Up Last Date Has been Change. Applicant Can Apply Till 28th October 2018.
JUST Application Instruction
To Attend JUST Admission Test 2018-19, Candidates have to Fill Up Application Form Online. After Complete Online Application Form, They have to pay Application Fee by Using Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking (Rocket) Payment Method. So, If You Want To Apply For JUST Admission test, Following Below Instruction
Online Form Fill Up Instruction
- Visit The Official Website just.edu.bd and Click Admission Menu
- Now Click Under-graduation tab under Admission menu and Click Online Apply
- Now Submit Your SSC & HSC Details. and click Next
- Provide Your Others Information and Upload Photo and Signature
- Select Your Unit Which Group You want to Apply
- Finally, Complete Your Application Form and Collect Your Application Form With Biller ID
How Pay Just Admission Fee:
After Successfully Apply for JUST, Applicant Must have to Complete the Payment Via DBBL Mobile Banking System. To Pay the Admission Test Fee via DBBL Please Follow the Instruction Below.
- Fist Dial *322# from Your Mobile and Press 1.
- Select 1 for Bill Pay Option.
- Enter Biller ID as 254.
- Enter Bill Number which Provide you just, after Online Application. Bill Number Means your Application ID.
- Enter Amount of Your Admission Fees.
- Input Your PIN Number and Complete the Payment.
If Your Payment Successfully Complete by Mobile Banking, You Will Get Transaction ID To Download Admit Card, Others Further Query.
Examresultbd Try To Publish All Update Information About Admission and others that are Helping Students. Hope You Like The JUST Admission Circular and JUST Admission Result 2018 Information