Brac University Admission Spring 2020 Notice Has Been Published. Brac University MBA Admission Test Will be Held on 6th . Admission Application Will be done Through Online Based. All eligible Candidates are Requested to Fill up Admission Form. Last Date of Application For Spring Admission 28 November 2019. Admission Test Will be Held on 6th December. Brac University Admission Result Will Found Here
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) of the BRAC Business School is a skill-based, 60 credit (20 courses and an internship), two-year full-time Program. A student may, however, enroll as a part-time student. The duration of the part-time program depends on the chosen course loads. All classes are held in the evenings, 6:30pm-9: 30 pm, Saturday to Thursday.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Brac University Admission Result Spring 2020
BRAC University is a private university in Bangladesh. The University was founded Back in 2001 by approval from University Grants Commission of Bangladesh (UGC) and as well as Government of Bangladesh. The present campus of BRACU is located at Mohakhali of Dhaka city. The university is also building its permanent campus at Pragati Sarani, Dhaka. BRAC University is one of the most popular and top ranked university in Bangladesh.
Brac University Admission Test Will be Held on 6th December at 3.30 PM. Brac University Admission Result Will Found Here. Result Not Yet Publish. When Publish, We Update here. All eligible applicants, unless exempted*, are required to sit for a written admission test. Those who qualify in the written test will be called for interview for final selection.
Candidates have been selected to appear for viva based on the admission test held on 6 December, 2019. Download Results and Viva Schedule Note: Candidates selected for the subjects of their second or third choice are advised to appear in the viva as they may still seek transfer to the subject of their first choice at a later date after they have met departmental requirements.Candidates are advised to bring their Admit Cards, Photocopies of Academic Certificates and Mark Sheets/Transcripts for the viva.
- Candidates are advised to bring their Admit Cards, Photocopies of Academic Certificates and Mark Sheets/Transcripts for the viva.
- Candidates selected for the subjects of their second or third choice are advised to appear in the viva as they may still seek transfer to the subject of their first choice at a later date after they have met departmental requirements.
Brac University Spring Admission Result 2020
Admission Test Held on 6th December at 3.30 PM For MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION). Now, Students are Waiting For Admission Result. When Authority Announced Brac University Spring Admission Result, We Will Update Here.
Barc University Admission Academic requirements
- Minimum 15 years of education with Bachelor Degree (or 14 years of education with 8 or more years of corporate experience) having at least 2nd Class/Division or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 or equivalent (from any government authorized university).
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or 2nd Class in SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent separately (including additional subject).
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects according to the scale (A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 & E=1). Only one E is acceptable
Apply Brac University Admission
Fill up the Application Form online
1. You will need to create an account. Go to admissions.bracu.ac.bd and then click on Apply now. Then click on New Applicant. Depending on which program you want to enrol in and which session you want to apply for, choose the appropriate item from the list and then click on the Click here to Apply link beside it. This will bring up a page containing a list of the programs offered by BRAC University and the minimum qualifications required for applying. Click on a program to see specific requirements for it.
2. Enter your email address, full name, password and mobile number. Enter the characters you see in the image in the box below it. Then click on Register. An auto generated validation code will be sent to your email address and to your mobile phone via sms.
4. Click on Login and enter your email and password
5. You will need to enter the validation code. After successful verification, you will be taken to your Dashboard.
6. Follow the instructions on your Dashboard to create and complete your online application. You can also see the current status of your application on your Dashboard.The Payment link will allow you to choose payment method and other options.
Application Fee Submission
1. You pay the non-refundable admission test fee Tk. 1500 immediately.
2. Click on Payment under Admission menu.
3. Select Payment Mode, then select the bank name from the list, download the Payment Slip and print it, pay to the respective bank along with the slip then scan this slip and upload it to your account.
Submit your Application Form
1. Go to your completed application form preview section by clicking on Admission Form in the left pane, scroll down and click on Submit Application to submit your application.
2. You will receive a conformation email from BRAC University
Admit Card collection
1. After reviewing all documents and information submitted by the applicant (including payment information), the university will select the candidates eligible to sit for the Admission Test. Candidates are requested to login to their account after the DEADLINE to collect the Admit Card from the link given on their Dashboard.
2. Download the Admit Card and print it out in 80 gm A4 size white page.
3. Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall. Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
|Available Course For Spring Admission 2020||Available Course For Spring 2020|
Hope You Find The Brac University Admission Details From Here. When Authority Announced Brac University Admission Result, We Will Update.