HSC Admission Result Will be Published 5 September 2023. After That, Selected Students have To Pay HSC Admission Confirmation Payment To Confirm Primary Admission in Desire College. The Authority Provide You couple of Ways To Pay College Admission Fee. So, Students Can Pay Your Final Admission Registration Fee by Using Teletalk, Rocket and Surecash. Around 13 lac Students Fill Up The Admission Form by SMS and Online. Moreover, You College Admission War are Started From 10 August With Stated The Online and SMS Application. Many Students Ask The Question, How To Pay HSC Admission Registration Fee. While The Authority Announce The Admission Result, They Will Provide You an Instruction To Pay Your HSC Admission Fee Process.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
HSC Admission Confirmation Payment
Today, We Are Going to Discuss About HSC Admission Fee. After 1st Merit list, Students Find The Process of Complete Primary Step Admission. However, Students Who Select For 1st Merit list in Any College. They Have To Pay HSC Admission Fee For Confirm The Admission. The Admission Registration Fee Process is Very Easy. You have To Pay BDT 185/- Taka For Confirm HSC Registration To Selected College.
So, HSC Admission Result 2023 Has been Published on 5 September 2023. Now Students are Try To Collect The information About How To Fee HSC Admission Fee to Selection College. Students Can pay Application Fee by Teletalk, Rocket and Surecash.
Whatever, method You Choose to Pay Registration Fee You have pay Service Charge. So, We Provide a Short Details in Below.
Therefore, Students have To Pay Registration Fee From 7 September to 10 September 2023 Before 8.00 PM. They Can Fee Registration Fee Within 10 September Before 8.00 PM. If Any Students Failed To Complete Primary Registration within Deadline, Their Admission Seat Will be Remove. However, Students Who Complete Admission Registration Fee, They Have Complete Final Admission To Desire College Which Notify Later
|Application Fee||Registrion Fee|
bKash payment video
|Sonali Bank web
Sonali Bank Esheba
HSC Admission Registration Fee
Now, The Main Question That How To Pay HSC Admission Registration Fee? However, Don’t Worry About that, We Will Discuss Details About This Process. So, After Get Admission Result, We Will Need to Pay HSC Admission Primary Registration Fee. You Can Pay Fee by Three mobile Banking.
Payment by Rocket
Now if you want to confirm the admission through rocket then the service charge will be 3 taka so the total cost including confirmation fee and rocket service charge will be 203 taka.
- Step 1: Dial * 322 *.
- Step 2: Click on the Payment option. Then click on the Bill Pay option or just get the Bill pay option first.
- Step 3: Now you will get two options called Self and Other. If you have your own rocket account, you have to click on self option and if you have another account, you have to click on other option.
- Step 4: Enter payer’s mobile number in place of Enter payer mobile number.
- Step 5: Then type 515 in the Biller ID option.
- Step 6: Press the Answer option and enter the board code <> pass year <> roll number in Bill Number. No need to give any space. Example: Bill Number DHA2019162535
- Step 7: Press Answer and type 200.
- Step 7: Enter the last account PIN number.
If all the above processes are successful, you will get a message of Payment Confirmation from 16222.
Payment by SureCash
If you want to confirm by SureCash, the service charge will be only 3 taka, so the total cost of confirmation will be 203 taka.
- Step 1: Dial * 495 *.
- Step 2: Then click on the Payment option.
- Step 3: Then write CADR on the next page.
- Step 4: Now enter the board code <> year of pass <> roll number on the Student ID page. No need to give any space. Example: DHA2019162535
- Step 5: In this step you have to give the mobile number.
- Step 6: Then the applicant’s name, roll number and Tk. 200 will be deducted and the PIN number of your account will be asked.
- Step 7: Once you enter the PIN number, the admission confirmation process will end.
- Step 8: If the payment is successful, the Payment successful message will be displayed or will come.
See Payment Confirmation Details from below
- Nagad Payment System
- Sonali Web Payment System
- Sonali eSheba Payment System
- teletalk Payment System
- bKash Payment System
- SureCash Payment System
- Rocket Payment System
Hope You Get The All Information Regarding HSC Admission Confirmation Process.