Woori Bank Probationary Officer job Circular 2016
Woori Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2016. Woori Bank is the Leading Commercial Bank Global Financial Market. Woori Bank Has Published Recruiting to Probationary Officer Circular 2016. Eligible and Interested Candidates may send their job Applications. If you Are Eligible For This Job Then Apply Within Deadline 14 August, 2016.
Candidates must have adequate and practical Knowledge about letter of credit opening, Document Receiving Etc.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Woori Bank Probationary Officer Job Circular 2016
- Applicants must have MBA/MBM in any discipline or Masters in Finance/ Banking/ Economics/ Accounting/ Management/ Marketing/ Law from any reputed Public or Private University.
- Candidate having third Division/Class or CGPA below 3.00 out of 4.00 in his/her Graduation and Post-Graduation, GPA below 4.00 out of 5.00 in S.S.C. and H.S.C. or below ‘B’ grade in ‘O’ & ‘A’ level, need not to apply.
- Candidates must be Computer Literate with operational Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have 3 Years of Working Experience in any reputed Commercial Bank
- No Third Class Will be Allow in Any Academic Certificate
Woori Bank Senior Officer Job Circular
Woori Bank Probationary Officer Job Details
with a job application letter and a complete Curriculum Vitae /Resume(1) Full name in English
(2) Date of Birth
(3) National Identification Number (NID)
(4) Highest Educational Qualification by mentioning Major/Specialization
(5) Marital Status
(6) Parent’s Occupation
(7) Present and Permanent Address
(8) Age as on August 2, 2016
(9) A Color Passport Photograph (Photo taken within last Two Months).Application Procedure:Interested applicants may apply directly to
On top of the envelop applicants are advised to clearly mention
Application Deadline : Aug 14, 2016
Interested applicants may apply directly to
The Head of Human Resources,
oori Bank, Country Office, Suvastu Imam Square (1st Floor),
65 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka- 1212, Bangladesh.
As per Banking policy.