United Commercial Bank Ltd Job Circular. United Commercial Bank ltd Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO) job circular. UCB, a leading first generation private sector commercial bank having its business network with 139 branches across the country is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident, self motivated and hard working fresh graduates as Assistant Relationship Officer to meet the growing needs of its expansion program. UCB Assistant Relationship Officer (ARO) Job Circular 2016.
United Commercial Bank Ltd Job Circular For ARO
- Minimum HSC but graduation will be preferable. Minimum GPA – 2.50 in SSC and HSC.
- No third class or equivalent CGPA is allowed in the entire academic career.
- The selection process will be purely on merit basis
- Candidates will have to sit for competitive written test
- Successful candidates in written test will be called for interview
- A final list will be prepared on the basis of combined result of written test and viva voce
- Interested Candidates have to apply bdjobs through ‘apply online’ with a recently snapped passport size scanned photograph by 24 December 2016
- Incomplete application will not be considered for selection process
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written examination
[su_button url=”http://ers.bdjobs.com/applications/UCB/2016/ARO/circular_aro_2016.html” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0017b2″ size=”5″]UCBL Online Application Form[/su_button]
Selected Candidates have to Serve 3 years in UCB.
United Commercial Bank Ltd Probationary Officer Admit Card download
UCBL Probationary officer Exam Will be Held on Soon. The Authority Issued Admit Card For Valid Candidates. Admit Card Available For Download. click Below Link For Download Admit Card
United Commercial Bank Ltd latest Job Information Will be Found here. UCB Exam date, Exam Result, UCB Exam Admit Card Updated Information. Like Our [su_button url=”https://www.facebook.com/examresultbd” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0017b2″ size=”5″]Facebook Page[/su_button] To Get Updated News