Sylhet Engineering College Admission Result 2019-20. SUST Affiliate Sylhet Engineering College Admission Test notice Publish at Official Website. Sylhet Engineering College Conduct Under Bangladesh Technical Education Board. Download Sylhet Engineering College Admission Circular From Our Site. The Authority Invite Application For its Academic Session 2019-20. SEC Admission Test Notice Are Found below. www.sec.ac.bd is Official Site of Sylhet Engineering College. So, Candidates have To Apply or Collect Information About SEC Admission Through www.sec.ac.bd. Through This Post, You Will Get SEC Admission Result. After Complete Test The Authority Will Publish Sylhet Engineering Admission Result at Official Website and Also Our Site.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Sylhet Engineering College Admission Result 2019-20
Sylhet Engineering College Directed by Bangladesh Technical Education Board. The College Conduct its Education under SUST. So, SUST Affiliate SEC Admission Circular Will Found Here. The College Announce Admission Circular For 1st Year B.Sc Engineering Course Admission Circular. SEC Admission Course Are Computer Science & Engineering, Civil Engineering and Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
There are currently three departments offering B.Sc in Engineering degree , that includes:
– Computer Science and Engineering
– Electrical and Electronics Engineering
– Civil Engineering
It is expected that, Sylhet Engineering College will be upgraded to a full-fledged public university and will be named Sylhet University of Engineering and Technology (SUET).
Eligible and Interested Candidates have To Apply From 15th October to 16th November. Admission Test Will Held on 23th November. After Complete Admission Test, The Authority Will Publish Sylhet Engineering College Admission Result on 30th November. However, Class Will Start From 1st January 2018.
SEC Admission Circular
- Online Application Start: 15th October
- Online Application End: 16th November
- Admission Test Date: 23th November
- Admission Test Result: 30th November
SEC Admission Result 2019-20
Download Sylhet Engineering College Admission Result 2019-20. SEC Admission Test Result Will Publish 30th November 2019. The Admission test Will Held on 23th November. After That Authority Publish Sylhet Engineering College Admission Result. When SEC Admission Result Publish, You Can Found at Below.
Sylhet Engineering College (SEC) is a public engineering college, established in 2007 in Sylhet Bangladesh. Sylhet Engineering College is affiliated with Shahjalal University of Science and Technology.
- Students Who Passed The SSC (Science) or Equivalent and HSC (Science) or Equivalent Exam With Total GPA 8.0, They Can Apply
- Candidates must have GPA 3.00 in Each Subject in HSC Such as Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- For GCE: Minimum B Grade At Least Five Subjects With Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in O-Level and A Level
- Bust Must have A Grade At Least Two Subjects within Physics, Chemistry and Math and B Grade in Others Subjects in A Level
- Students Who Passed HSC or A Leve Exam Before 2017, They are not Eligible To Apply
Sylhet Engineering College Application Instruction
For Attend Admission Test in Sylhet Engineering College, you have To Fill Up Application Form. You Can Fill Up Application Form in Two Ways. There are Online Application Form and SMS Application Form Available. After Complete Online Application Form, You have To Pay Application Form by Using Dutch Bangla Bank Ltd Mobile Banking (Rocket).
Online Apply Instruction:
- Please submit your valid SSC/Dakhil and HSC/Alim Roll No, Board, Passing Year and Mobile number at First Step carefully.
- At 2nd Step, check your SSC/Dakhil and HSC/Alim information properly, select department choice and quota/question type (if any).
- After successful form submission, you can view your application summary at 3rd Step. Please note down your Bill Number and save it for future use. Print a copy of your application. You will also find payment instructions there.
- Please pay your application fee Tk. 800 using your own/other’s/agent point DBBL Mobile Banking account to Sylhet Engineering College Biller ID 339. See the detailed payment instructions below. Make sure to input your SEC Bill Number as Bill Number while making the payment via mobile banking service.
- After payment, login with Bill number and Transaction ID, print 2(two) copies of admit card and attach passport size photographs with the admit cards.
- To check your application details and payment status anytime, click on the “Applicant Details/Payment Status” menu above and enter your Bill Number and Mobile number.
- If you forget your Bill Number, you can find your Bill Number by clicking the “Forgot Bill Number” menu.
If you have spelling mistakes at your SSC/Dakhil or HSC/Alim information, please email us at email@example.com with your Roll No., Board, Passing Year. Call our helpline: 01732914039, 01978303323 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
DBBL Payment Instruction:
- Dial *322# From Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Enable SIM
- Select 1 For Payment Option
- Again, Select 1 For Bill Payment Option
- Type Your Bill ID ….. (SEC Admission Bill Code: 339)
- Now, Provide Your Application ID (Bill No) (Got From SMS After Online Application)
- Now Type Your Application Fee (800 Taka )
- Now Provide Your PIN For Complete Application Fee
- Finally, You Will Get SMS With Transaction ID After Complete Payment
- Now, Keep Save Your Transaction ID For Further
You Application Are Complete Now Visit To Get Admission Card.
Sylhet Engineering College Admission Admit Card Download
After Complete Online Admission Form Fill and Payment You Have To Download Admit Card. You Can Download Admit Card by using Bill Number and Transaction ID. Just Go To The official Website and Click Admit Card Download Menu. After That Provide Your Bill Number and Transaction ID and Click Login. Now Download Your Admit Card.
So, You Like The Sylhet Engineering College Admission Circular & Notice. After Complete You Can See The Sylhet Engineering College Admission Result From This Site Stay With us and Be Happy.