NU Masters Professional Admission Circular 2018-19 Published on (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions) on 17th October 2018. The Circular Published For B.Ed, BM.Ed, BS.Ed, BP.Ed M.Ed MS.Ed, MP.Ed and LLB Final Year Course. National University Masters Professional Course’s Admission Application Process Will be Start From 21st October 2018. Through This Post, You Will Learn About National University Masters Professional Course Admission Notice, Admission Form Fill Requirement and Application Process. All Admission Related Information and Notice Will be Found at admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.ac.bd/admissions as Well as Our Website ExamResultBD.com.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
NU Masters Professional Admission Circular
The Circular Has been Publish For Couple of Course’s. BEd/ BMEd/ BSEd/ BPEd/ MEd/ MSEd/ MPEd/ LLB Last Part/ MSc in Computer Science Admission Circular has been announced by This Circular. Eligible Students have To Fill up Application Form Through online. The Online Application Form Will Start From 21st October 2018 and Will Continue Till 1st November 2018. After Complete Online Application Form, Candidates have To Pay Admission at Respective College BDT 300/- Taka.
Masters Professional Course Admission Requirement:
Educational Year 2018 in Bachelor of Education [BEd], Bachelor of Maddrasa Education [BMEd], Bachelor of Special Education [BSEd], Bachelor of Physical Education [BPEd] course:
- Interested candidates have to complete 3 years Graduation (Pass) or 4 years Graduation (Honours) complete from National University,
- Interested applicants must complete 2 years Graduation (Pass) or 3 years Graduation (Honours) complete from National University,
- BPEd course applicants age not more than 35 years old,
Educational Year 2022 in Masters of Education [MEd] course: Concerned candidates must passed BEd/ BMEd from NU,
Academic Year 2022 in Masters of Special Education [MSEd] course: Concerned applicants must passed BMEd/ BEd/ BMEd from National University,
Academic Year 2022 in Masters of Physical Education [MPEd] course: Must complete BPEd from NU,
Academic Year 2017-18 in Bachelor of Law [LLB] course last Part: From NU LLB 1st part had to finished in 2008.
Masters Professional Admission Form Fill Up
Prospective National University students can apply securely online. Online applications are available for both bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. Applications are accepted year round, and new students can begin classes any month of the year.
How to Apply
- Go to the www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions
- Than go to Masters Tab.
- Click Apply Now (Masters Prof.) option
- Give your Degree Exam Roll, Registration Number & Passing Year.
- Select you Gender to Click to Change option.
- If you are eligible, you will see your Adaptable Subjects.
- Now, Choose your subjects & your interested college.
- Select your Quota (if any), Such as – Freedom Fighters, Disable, Tribal Quota.
- Scan your recent color photo and upload it. Photo length must be 120 × 150 pixel in .jpg format and file size must maximum 50KB.
- If all Fill Up information correct, than click Submit Application.
Than you will see your Roll Number and PIN Code. Than download your Application Form and Print it an OFSET white paper in A4 (8.5”×11”) size.
After Complete Online Application Form, Students have to Submit Application copy To Desire College Under National University. Please Submit Your Form Along With Necessary Document.
In Above, We Provide You NU Masters Professional Admission Circular, Education Requirement, Application instruction. Hope You Find The post Useful. Make a Comment if You have Any Question About National University Masters Professional course’s Admission 2018-19.