NU Honours Admission 1st Merit Result 2022 Published on http://admission.nu.edu.bd. Honours Admission 1st Merit list Result 2022 Under National University Will be Publish on 20 June 2022. The NU Admission 1st Merit Result Will be Announce through admission.nu.ac.bd site. Authority Will Published at Notice About Merit list Result Publish Date and time. 1st Merit list Result Data ad Time Already Published. Now, time to Announce merit list Result For 2022 Academic Session Students. NU Honours Admission First Merit List Result Will be Published on 20 June 2022.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
NU Honours Admission Result 2022
This Year 5,62,6,28 Students Fill Up The Honours Admission Form. But, Only 4,68,5,540 Seats Are Available Under National University for its Affiliated College. So, Authority Announce merit list For Admission. The First Merit list Will Published on 20 June. Selected Students Can Confirm Their Admission Seat Within 27 June 2022. Now, Authority Making Preparation For Publish 2nd Merit list Result of Honours Degree Program Under National University, Bangladesh.
This Admission Test Form Fill up Was Started From May. However, We Hope That NU Admission 2nd Merit Result Will be Announce July 2022. Though, The Date Not Fixed Yet. When Authority Announce 2nd Merit list Result publishing Date, We Will Update Here an Notice.
Honours Admission 21st Merit Result
Do You Know? Authority Will Announce Release Slip Application After Two Merit List Admission Complete. So, There Are 70% Students Chance in 1st Merit list. Rest of 30% Students Wait For 2nd List and Also 1st Merit list Students Wait For Migration Result.
Students Who not Selected For 1st Merit list and Students who Got Chance in 1st Merit list and Apply For Migration, They Will Get NU Honours admission 2nd Merit Result 2022. Though, After Complete 2nd Merit list Admission, Students Will Get Chance To Apply For Honours Admission Release Slip.
Students Who Will Get Chance in NU Admission 1st Merit Result, They have To Collect Admission Final Form Fill by Online. At First, They have To Collect Admission Application Form and then Have To Submit Desire College For Final Admission.
NU Admission 1st Merit Result Online
To Check 1st Merit Result under National University Honours Admission by Online Just Visit The Admission Official Website nu.edu.bd/admissions. So, Follow below Instruction To Check Your NU Honours Admission 2nd Merit Result.
- Visit nu.edu.bd/admissions and Find Honours Tab
- Now, Click Applicant Login Under Important Link
- Then Provide Your Admission Roll number and PIN Number
- Now, Click Submit Button To Get Your Result Online
In Order To Receive The Result by SMS, Type
NU (Space) ATHN (Space) Admission Roll and Send 16222
Example: NU ATHN 53647 and Send 16222
Final Admission Paper List We Will Need
- Online Application Copy – 2 Copy
- Admit Card – 2 Copy
- Photograph – 8 Copy (4 Passport Size , 4 Stamp Size)
- SSC & HSC Attested Testimonial Photocopy – 2 Copy
- SSC & HSC Academic Transcript Photocopy – 2 Copy
- HSC & SSC Certificate Photocopy – 2 Copy
- Cash Deposit Receipt
- Character Certificate – 2 Copy
National University, Bangladesh is The 2nd largest University in The World According to Enrollment. It has Reached 17 Years History and Get Regard by its Registered Students at Affiliated Colleges. If You have Any Question, Then Make a Comment Below.