Get NSTU Admission Result 2017-18. Collect Your NSTU Admission Test Result, NSTU Admission Admit Card and others information. Naokhali Science & Technology University Admission Result 2017-18. NSTU Admission Test Circular 2017-18 Will Publish www.nstu.edu.bd Official Website. The NSTU Located in Noakhali District in Bangladesh, Which Most Popular Science and Technology University. NSTU Admission Circular 2017 Detailed Will Found Here at examresultbd.com. NSTU Admission Test Notice 2017-18. After Complete NSTU Admission Test, We Will Provide The NSTU Admission Result. Noakhali Science & Technology University admission Result 2017 For All Unit Will Publish after Admission Test.
NSTU Admission Result
NSTU Admission 2017 Result For Academic Session 2017-18. When The Authority Published Admission Details We Update here. The 17 individual degree offering departments of Noakhali Science and Technology University and the seats available against each for admission to 1st Year Bachelor/Bachelor (Hons) 2017-2018. So, The NSTU Admission Circular 2017-18 Details From below Post.
NSTU Admission Test Circular 2017. Noakhali Sceince and Technology University Admission Test Will held on 03 – 04 November 2017. NSTU Details Admission Circular Has Been Published. Applicant can apply through SMS System using “Teletalk Mobile” from 1st to 22 September 2017. Do You Find the NSTU Admission Circular 2017 useful? Then Connect with us on Facebook Page
NSTU Admission Circular 2017-18 at Glance
NSTU Admission Test Application Period and Admission Test Schedule are Given below.
- Online Application Start: 1 September 2017
- Application End Date: 22 September 2017
- NSTU Admission Test Date: 3 & 4 November 2017
After Complete NSTU Admission Test you will be find admission result NSTU official site and www.examresultbd.com at the same time.
A merit list prepared against 200 marks will be based on 1) Eight times the GPA obtained in SSC or equivalent exams including 4th subject. 2) 12 times the GPA obtained in HSC or equivalent exams including 4th subject. and 3) Marks obtained in the admission test
NSTU Admission Result Will be Published 5 November 2017. You Can Find Result by Search in Web or Download Full Result. See Below For both Way
Result Has been Publish. Click Below Link For Get Result. It is very weird to find Result From official Site. But, I will Update All Result Here From below. Thanks
NSTU Admission 2017-18 Result Publish on 5 November 2017 at 2.00 PM
NSTU A Unit Admission Result
NSTU B Unit Admission Result
C Unit NSTU Admission Test Result
NSTU D Unit Admission Result All Group & Quota
After Publishing NSTU Admission Result, You Can Find The Result From Online by Search Admission Test Roll. So, Get Your NSTU Admission Test Result by Click Below Online Link.
NSTU Admission Admit Card
Candidates have to download Admit Card From NSTU Website. Admit Card Download Time Will be Notify by SMS.
Applicant will be asked through SMS to download his/her admit card. Applicant will keep the scanned soft copies of a passport size colored photograph (300×300 pixel, maximum 100 kb) & a signature (300×80 pixel, maximum 60 kb) in two different folders. Now on visiting the website http://nstu.teletalk.com.bd , he/she will make sure of the input of User ID & Password of the respective group received while applying through SMS. If the input is successful, option for uploading the photo & the signature will appear.
Lost User ID or Password of NSTU. Recovery by Send Following SMS
NSTU <space> HELP <space> first three letters of the name of HSC Education Board <space> HSC Roll No <space> Passing Year of HSC> and send it to 16222.
Exp: NSTU HELP DHA 637373 2015 and Send 16222
After successful completion of this process, Admit Card Print option will be available. Then two copies of Admit Card need to be printed both of which must be brought to the examination hall. One of them must be kept with the applicant and the other to be submitted to the respective invigilator of the examination hall. Applicant’s name, roll number and choice of group will be kept mentioned in the Admit Card. Admit Card has to be downloaded separately for each group in the same manner. Once the uploading of photo and signature is accomplished, no further change can be made.
Download NSTU Admission Seat Plan
NSTU Admission Test Will held 3 & 4 November 2017. Before Admission test, The Authority Will Announce NSTU Admission Test Seat Plan. Noakhali Science & Technology University Admission Test Seat Plan Will Publish 3/4 Days Before of Admission Test. So, Details Admission Test Seat Plan of NSTU Will Found here.
Admission Test: MCQ method will be followed in the test.
- For Group A: There will be 125 questions with 25 each to Bengali & English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory for all. Any one from Bengali, English and Biology can be attempted. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40.
- For Group B: There will be 100 questions with 25 each to Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40.
- For Group C: 100 questions including 50 to English, 25 to Bengali and 25 to General Knowledge will be set. The total mark is 100. The pass mark is 40. One has to get at least 25 in English, 06 in Bengali and 06 in General Knowledge for admission to the Department of English. It is minimum 12 in each of English, Bengali & General Knowledge that one has to score for admission to the Department of Bangladesh and Liberation War Studies.
- For Group D: Bengali (25), English (25) and General Knowledge (Bangladesh & International concerns) (25) are compulsory for all. General Mathematics (25) is exclusively for the students of Humanities, Business Principles & Practices and Accounting (25) for those of Business Studies, and General Science (25) for those of Science group .
NSTU Admission Requirements
- for A unit Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50
- for B unit Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50
- for C unit From B.S and Science Minimum GPA in HSC should be 3.00 and ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.50 and From Humanities Minimum GPA in HSC adn ssc should be 3.00 (with additional subject) Sum of GPA of HSC & SSC should be 6.00
NSTU Admission Application Instruction.
Application Form Can be Submitted by Teletalk Mobile. Applicant Will can be apply various unit if he/she eligible for desire unit. To Apply NSTU Admission Test, Students have To Send SMS To 16222 Number From Any Teletalk Prepaid Moblie SIM. So, here Are The SMS Send Instruction
1st SMS Go to Teletalk prepaid mobile message option and type the following message:
NSTU<space>1st 3 Letter of HSC Board<space>Roll<space>Year of passing<space>1st 3 Letter of SSC Board<space>Roll<space> Year of passing<space> Group <Space) Medium of Instruction and Send 16222
Example : NSTU DHA 340928 2015 DHA 654321 2013 A BEN Send it to 16222
Reply from Teletalk for Valid Candidates (example): Israj Jahan, YOUR PIN IS 94563122. PAY TK …………. AS APPLICATION FEE THROUGH
Go to the message option of your Teletalk prepaid mobile with a balance of more than ……./= and then type the following message-
NSTU YES PIN ANY CONTACT MOBILE
Example: NSTU YES 94563122 01711378747 Send the SMS to 16222 to pay the application fee.
Reply from Teletalk (example) : CONGRATS!! Israj Jahan, Fee received successfully for RUET admission. YOUR GROUP IS A AND ROLL IS A-123456.
However, Here The All basic Information About NSTU Admission Circular and Result. So, if You Need More Details of Noakhali Science & Technology University Admission, Then You Can Visit The Official Website Link