Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular 2018. Welcome To The Post of MTBL Job Circular and Latest Update Notice. We Know That Many Graduate Students Want to Serve For Banking Section because of Handsome Salary and Attractive benefit. So, here The Authority of MTBL Publish Mutual Trust Bank Ltd Management Trainee Officer Job Circular. Every Year The Bank Publish Couple of Post Job Circular. So, Get Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular. Also Get Mutual Trust Bank Ltd Job Circular Exam Date and Result. MTB Result Will Update Here
Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular
Mutual trust Bank Ltd Recently Declared a Job Circular for Management Trainee Officer (MMT) Program. Mutual Trust Bank Job Circular 2018, as part of realizing its vision and mission, MTB is eager to enrich its human resources pool with talented, proactive, dynamic and committed people, who wish to take up the challenge of banking, as a long-term career, and be a member of the 8th batch of Mutual Trust Bank Ltd Job Circular 2018.
- Job Source: ttp://career.mutualtrustbank.com/
- Apply Method: Online
- Post Name: Management Trainee Officer (MTO)
- Application last Date: 29 March 2018
- 4 Year Bachelor Degree or Masters in Any Discipline From Any Reputed University or Educational Institution, Both at home and Abroad
- Minimum CGPA Should be 3.00 out of 4.00o or 4.00 out of 5.00
Additional Job Requirements
- Excellent spoken and written command over both the English and Bangla languages
- Capable of multitasking skills
- Excellent computing and web-use skills
How To Apply Mutual Trust Bank Ltd Job Circular
Interested & Eligible Candidates are Requested to apply Through online via Mutual Trust Bank Official Website. Go to MTB Website and Complete the MTO Application Form and Submit it through MTB E Recruitment system.
- Go To www.mutualtrustbank.com
- Fill Up The Application Form and Submit The Sam Through The MTB E-Recruitment System
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo the subsequent stages of the selection process, which include two rounds of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees
MTB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-able persons.