IBB Routine Banking Diploma 2023 are Found Here. Looking For 96th Banking Diploma Routine? Get Your IBB Banking Diploma Exam Routine For Summer From Here. Banking Diploma is a important certification for bankers. This courses is design to make a professional bankers. It is divided Part I & Part II. Everybody has to complete Part 2 to get certification.
96th IBB Banking Diploma Exam JAIBB and DAIBB program. You will Find IBB Routine 2023 For Banking Diploma From Our Site. When The Authority Publish 96 Diploma Banking Routine You Will Get by Read below. You Can Find IBB Routine 2023 Post Exam June From The Official Website at www ibb org bd as Well as examresultbd.com.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
96th IBB Banking Diploma Routine 2023
The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh 95th (Summer) Banking Diploma Exam 2023 Will Held 27 May to 10 June 2023. So, Candidates are Request to Submit Application Form within November. However, The Institute of Banker Bangladesh Already publish IAIBB & DAIBB Exam Routine. See The Routine From below.
The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh 96th (Summer) Banking Diploma Exam 2023 Will Held From 27 May. So, Candidates are Request to Submit Application Form within May 2023. However, The Institute of Banker Bangladesh Already publishes IAIBB & DAIBB Exam Routine. See The Routine From below.
96 IBB Banking Form Fill Up Summary:
- Application Submission Last Date:
- Application Fee For JAIBB & DAIBB: BDT 1800 Taka
IBB Banking Condition:
- Old Candidates Must Write Enrollment No in The Box
- New Candidates Will Keep Blank at The Box of Enrollment No
- IBB 92th Banking Diploma Exam Result Individual
let’s Check 96th IBB Routine 2023
How To Apply 96th IBB Banking Diploma Exam:
Candidates have to Fill Up The Application Form by Download From Official Website www.ibb.org.bd. and Fill To Fill Up by Hand Writing.
For JAIBB & DAIBB interested students, they have to collect application form from IBB official website at ibb.org.bd. They must download it & fill up it very carefully by own hand.
- Older students of JAIBB & DAIBB courses, they must fill up Enrolment No. in the application form. But newer students of JAIBB & DAIBB courses don’t have to fill up the box.
- Older students of JAIBB & DAIBB have to mark in this box: Old Examinee & newer students of JAIBB & DAIBB have to mark New Examinee.
- There are no chance to submit application form of JAIBB & DAIBB with late fee, so that Taka 50 are aborted as late fee.
- Specially mentioned that within deadline, associated banks have to send all application form to IBB.
- For older and newer students of JAIBB & DAIBB, must pay simultaneous Taka 1500 as flat rate.
and See More Details in below Circular 2023 For 96th Banking Diploma Exam. Oh! Don’t Forget to Check Routine From below
Available Form to Download:
- Entry Form JAIBB
- Entry Form DAIBB
- Instruction for From Fill Up (JAIBB & DAIBB)
- Certificate Application form for JAIBB and DAIBB
- Application Form for Academic Transcript JAIBB and DAIBB
- Application form for Normal Mark Sheet JAIBB and DAIBB
- Download Application Form for Old Record JAIBB and DAIBB
- Application form for Scrutiny JAIBB and DAIBB
IBB Exam related fees are given below:
- Syllabus: BDT. 100
- 1 mark sheet: BDT. 200
- Academic transcript: BDT. 500
- Provisional certificate: BDT. 200
- Main certificate: BDT. 500
- Scrutiny Fee (Per Subject): BDT. 300
- Old information Supply Fee: BDT. 500
- Duplicate Provisional certificate: 500
The Courses divided by Two part and one is JAIBB and Another one is DAIBB. JAIBB Stands For Junior Associate of The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh and DAIBB Stands For Diploma Associate of The Institute of Bankers, Bangladesh.