Registration Process For Fast Track Future Leader (FTFL) Program 2nd Batch has recently been Announced. This Advance Level IT training & Entrepreneurship Project is arranged by Leveraging ICT for Growth, Employment and Governance which know as LICT Project. The LICT in collaboration with IT and ITES industries will select the trainees for FTFL as per skills demand, especially in the areas of software development, business process outsourcing (BPO) and IT/ITES related management. FTFL 2nd Batch Result Has Been Published. See Your Result For interview.
Looking for a career path in IT/ITES Industry of Bangladesh? Want to be a Future Leader of IT World? Last Date of Application 14 September, 2014
This Time 180 Candidates Wll Allow for Final Training.
- IT Service (ITS)- 80
- IT Enable Service (ITES)-80
- IT Support Service (ITSS)-20
Educational Qualification for FTFLs Training
|Sector||Minimum Qualification||Age Limit|
|ITS||Computer Science & Engineering/IT/ Computer Science/ Science Graduates (at least science in SSC or HSC)||35 Years|
|ITES||Graduation (Any Discipline)||35 Years|
|ITSS||Diploma in Engineering/ Graduate with Hardware and troubleshooting knowledge on Computer.||35 Years|
How To Apply: Click Here For FTFL Registration
The LICT Project will receive applications through online.
Eligible candidates may visit the Project website: LICT Homepage and then go to the FTFL/Registration link to register with a valid email address. Confirming the email address, the applicant should provide all the required information With in 14 September, 2014
Please Make Sure You have the Following Information:
- Personal Information
- SSC and HSC Roll Number
- National ID Number/ Birth Registration Number/ Passport Number
- Photograph (Size: 200x 200, Max 500 KB)
1. Please remember your FTFL login password. You can not appear at the examination without the password.
2. Please bring a printed copy of admit card to the designated examination center.
3. Report to designated examination center 30 minutes before your examination schedule.
4. Electronic devices are not allowed inside examination center.
5. No TA and DA will be provided for this examination.[/note]
Short-listing, Screening Test & Viva Voce
The short-listing will be according to weighted marks/grades in all the academic examination(s) taken together. The short-listed FTFLs applicants will be notified to sit for an online screening test which will be held in BCC HQ, Dhaka as well as at all the BCC Centers across the country. After being qualified in the screening test the applicants will be called for an interview.
There will be three different tracks of online screening test: (Math, IQ, Analytical Abilities related questions for all categories.)
- IT Services: Programming, Networking, etc.
- IT Enabled Services: Graphic Design Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Hardware maintenance etc.;
- Management Trainees: Accounts, HR, Sales, Marketing, etc.
- ITSS: Computer maintenance, Hardware, Troubleshooting, Networking etc.
More Details About Lict- Fast Track Future Leader Training Program Visti Here