Eps boesl gov bd Application Registration has been open on 22 February 2023. BOESL EPS Topik Korea Lottery Registration 2023 Notice has been published on 16 February 2023. South Korea Lottery Registration collect from BOESL official website eps.boesl.gov.bd/ Korea lottery online registration form fill up start date 22 February 2023. A language proficiency test called EPS-TOPIK (Employment Permit System – Test of Proficiency in Korean) is necessary for people who want to work in South Korea. Passing the test, which is given by the South Korean government, is necessary to get a work visa.
A lottery is not what EPS-TOPIK is An official language test is used to identify foreign workers who are qualified to work in a variety of South Korean businesses, including manufacturing, construction, and agriculture.
Bangladesh is one of many nations around the world that hold the EPS-TOPIK exam twice a year.
EPS boesl gov bd Registration 2023
Bangladeshi workers can work in South Korea thanks to the EPS-BOESL (Employment Permit System – Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training Overseas Employment Services Ltd) lottery procedure. You must submit an application in order to be eligible to play in the EPS-BOESL lottery. The processes for completing the EPS-BOESL lottery application form are as follows:
- Go to eps.boesl.gov.bd website
- Enter your passport number and transaction ID
- Clear the captcha and press ‘Next’
- Then enter your name, date of birth, passport issue and expiry date, NID number etc.
- Details should be given as per passport
- Then select sub-category work
- Re-check all details you have entered and press ‘Submit’
If everything is okay your Boesl Korea Lottery primary application will be submitted and you will get an application pdf form.
Korea Lottery Registration 2023
You must fulfill specific conditions in order to fill out the EPS-BOESL (Employment Permit System – Bureau of Manpower, Employment and Training Overseas Employment Services Ltd) application form for South Korea. The following information must be included on the EPS-BOESL application form:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 39.
- You must possess a high school diploma or the equivalent in terms of education.
- Physical health: In order to work in South Korea, you must be in good physical health.
- Knowledge of the Korean language: You must have a fundamental grasp of the language. This is crucial since the majority of the work you do in South Korea involves interacting with Koreans.
- Passport: A current passport is required.
- Work experience: In order to be considered for a position in South Korea, you must have at least two years of experience in an area that is connected to it.
- No prior convictions: You must be free of any prior convictions.
It is important to note that meeting the above requirements does not guarantee that you will be selected for the EPS-BOESL lottery. The selection process is based on a lottery system, and only a limited number of candidates are selected each year. The South Korea Lottery 2023 exam will be taken in 2023. You must pass the language test to ensure your work permit in Korea. But not the applied people will get chance to get Korea lottery 2023. Some applicants will be denied in EPS Topic CBT Registration.