Advance Eid Train Ticket Schedule 2022: How to Buy Online
Advance Eid train ticket selling has been started by Bangladesh Railway in front of the Eid festival. If you are searching for a train ticket to go to your hometown with your family to celebrate Eid vacation, we are here to help you. We will let you know how to buy an advanced train ticket with the proper schedule. For the Occasion of Eid Ul Azha, advance tickets of 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 July will be available on 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 July 2022.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Advance Eid Train Ticket Schedule
Bangladesh Railway has announced already the schedule for buying train tickets. You can’t buy a ticket more than five days before the departure date. For example, if you are planning to buy a ticket for 5 July 2022, you need to wait till 1st July 2022 at least. So you can buy any train ticket before five days of the journey starts, it depends on the availability of the ticket though.
Bangladesh Railway will begin selling advance train tickets for Eid journeys on 1st July 2022. Tickets will be available at the counters and online.
- Tickets for 5 July will go on sale on 1st July 2022
- Tickets for 6 July will be available on 2nd July 2022
- Tickets for 7 July will be available on 3rd July 2022
- Tickets for 8 July will be available on 4th July 2022
- Tickets for 8 July will be available on 5th July 2022
Online Train Ticket Booking Time
If you are planning to buy train tickets online, you need to follow the time restrictions of the Bangladesh Railway. Online ticket selling starts at 8 o’clock in the morning and ends at 11.45 o’clock late at night. So you can’t apply to buy a ticket from 11.45 PM to 8 AM. You should try between 8 AM to 11.45 PM.
Online Train Ticket Railway Bangladesh
Bangladesh Railway has issued several guidelines for the passengers of trains. Today we will discuss every step of buying a train ticket online. So if you are trying to buy tickets online and avoid the hassle of going station to buy tickets, we are here to save your time.
Let’s see, how to buy a train ticket online,
- Open your browser from your smartphone or computer, Google Chrome is recommended by us.
- Write this link www.esheba.cnsbd.com in your browser’s address bar, press enter.
- After entering the website, you need to click the Registration button if you are not registered before.
- You will see a form, give all your information accurately on the demand of the Bangladesh Railway with a strong password of eight-digit. Remember the password for the future log in.
- After verification from your mobile number or email address, you need to go back to the website to log in.
- After logging in, you need to update your profile with your NID card and others information required by clicking on the dashboard.
How to Buy Train Ticket Online Register User
If you are registered before, or if you’ve just completed the registration process successfully, you can start the buying process now,
- To buy train tickets online, you need to find the train by the station from the purchase option here, fill all the boxes by following our instructions,
- Put the name of the station you will depart in the box of ‘From Station’, put the name of the station you want to go to in the ‘To Station’ box.
- Select the day you start the journey on the ‘Journey Date’ box.
- Select the class (Shovon chair / AC / Cabin) of the ticket according to your demand of you. Select how many elderly passengers and child passenger tickets you need.
- After selecting both of these, you need to click the ‘Continue’ button for further steps.
- Paying the ticket price is the second final step. You can pay the price of buying tickets with a Debit/Credit card. You can use mobile banking services like Bkash, Rocket, and Nagad too with their payment option. Here the class fare price of the ticket will be displayed with VAT, bank charges and the total cost included.
- If all goes well with you, complete your payment process through your convenient payment options by clicking the ‘Pay Now’ button.
If the payment is completed successfully, you will get an email and SMS of confirmation. you can download the PDF format of your ticket, though you have to collect a hard copy of the ticket from the counter before travel by showing the confirmation email or SMS.
We’ve tried to explain the easiest way to buy a train ticket online and other details. Hopefully, it will helpful to you. Have a safe journey with Bangladesh Railway. Eid Mubarak to everyone