www.educationboardresults.gov.bd is the official site to Check SSC Result 2022 Online. We All Know that Bangladesh Education Board SSC Examinations and Equivalents Result are going to publish on 30th December at 12.00 PM. So, you can check your SSC Result 2022 with Marksheet by Visit the Education Board Result Official Site. Every student and their parents are looking forward to the SSC result that’s going to come out very soon.
We’ll go over how to check the SSC result of the 2022 exam with different methods. And also discover when the result is actually going to be revealed. Without any further ado, let’s jump right into it.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
SSC result 2022
Checking the SSC result has never been easier thanks to the internet. Also, you can keep track of the new updates and that takes off the frustration aspect.
All the students that went through the exam will have to go through the same process of checking the result regardless of their boards.
There is no specific date fixed yet that you can rely on. Typically, it takes 60 days to get the results of an exam, which has been the case for many years now.
However, this year isn’t the same as Covid 19 had a huge impact on everything. The exam was cut to a short syllabus, making it significantly easy to create the mark sheet for students.
But still, the govt of Bangladesh hasn’t announced anything in particular just yet. Most people are guessing that the result will come out on 31st December 2022. But again, you’d have to wait and confirm the theory for yourself as there is no official announcement for that.
www.educationboardresults.gov.bd ssc result
Checking SSC results online is a very simple process. It’s also a great way to check as you’re getting all the details there as well. Let’s go over how you can check out SSC results online with easy steps.
- First, go to http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- Once you’re there, you need to first select HSC from the Examination box.
- Then put 2022 in the year box.
- After that, you need to select your board.
- You’ll find 2 empty boxes for putting your roll no. and your registration number. Put them accordingly.
- Finally, you need to pass a simple captcha test, which should be a really simple math equation. Do the math and put the result in the box.
- Press the submit button and it’s going to take you to the next page.
- The next page should contain your results.
- If the website is not showing your result, then you should check the information you put in again and see if you’ve got something wrong.
Education Board Results
There are multiple ways to check the result of the SSC exam 2022. You can visit the official education board website to get the results. You can always get the result by SMS, and that’s definitely a popular option. Also, you can use an app to find the result as well, which is super convenient.
However, it’s important to note that you have to wait for the result to come out before you try out any of the methods. Otherwise, you’ll just get an error every time you try it. So, wait for the news to confirm that the results are out.
Also, it might take a while for the websites to update. So, don’t worry if your results are not showing yet. That can be because of the slow update of the website.
Education Board result by SMS
Getting the result for the SSC exam by SMS is one of the most popular ways to check the result. Make sure to have balance in your sim before you proceed to try out this method. Otherwise, you won’t be able to get the results, which should be pretty obvious. Let’s check out how you can do that.
- First, go to the message option on your phone.
- Write SSC <Space> The 1st three letters of your board name <Space> Your roll no. <Space> 2022. For instance, SSC DHA 603452 2022
- Once you are done writing the text, you need to send it to 16222.
- After that, you should wait for a couple of minutes and you should receive a message telling you the result of the SSC exam 2022.
We make it easier for you to learn everything about the upcoming SSC result by stacking all the updated news together and making it accessible. Hopefully, you’ll find this helpful.