Armed Forces Medical Institute Published Diploma in Medical Technology Admission Test Circular 2014 for Session 2014-2015. Admission info about Diploma in Medical Technology Course in Armed Forces Medical Institute (AFMI) for the Session 2014-15.
Interested candidate can collect application form and prospectus from the institute within August 14, 2014. They have to submit application form within due time and collect admit card within August 21, 2014. Application form Tk. 200/= & Center fee Tk. 300/= for each applicant. Admission test will be held on August 23, 2014 and admission result will be publish on August 31, 2014.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Eligibility for Application:
- Applicants must pass SSC/Equivalent with Biology in the year 2010/2011/2012/2013/2014.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Must be permanent citizen of Bangladesh.
Collection and Submission of Application Form:
- Applicants have to collect application form and prospectus at a cost of BDT 500/- from Armed Forces Medical Institute (AFMI) within 14 August 2014
- Last Date of submission of application form: 21 August 2014.
Papers to be submitted with application form:
- Nationality certificate from UP chairman/ Municipal chairman.
- Attested photocopy of SSC/Equivalent transcript.
- Attested copy of SSC/ Equivalent Provisional Certificate/ Certificate and Testimonial.
- 04 Copy recent passport color photograph.
- Medical Technology (Laboratory Medicine)
- Medical Technology (Radiology and Imaging)
- Medical Technology (Dentistry)
- Medical Technology (Physiotherapy)
- Medical Technology (OTA)
- Medical Technology (ICA)
- Written exam will be taken on 23 August 2013at Armed Forces medical Institute (AFMI), Dhaka Cantonment.
- Result of written exam will be declared on 29th August in Institute notice board.
- Viva voce will be taken on 08 September 2013.
- Waiting list will be published in the institute notice board.