dgme.teletalk.com.bd is the Application Website of MBBS and BDS. Students Who want to apply for MBBS Medical Admission, they have to complete online application through this link. The Directorate General of Medical Education Published Admission circular. The Application Will Start from 28th February and Will Continue till 10 March 2022. The date for application on the medical admission test has been revealed and the deadline for submitting the medical admission form has been set. That being said, the applicants are pretty excited about the upcoming exam.
Let’s check out everything you need to know about the form of the medical admission exam below. Make sure to read the whole thing as we’ll cover a lot of important details that’ll help you with the admission form.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Medical Admission Form
You probably know that the medical admission is starting from 28 February 2022 and students can apply for it till 10 March 2022. That leaves them plenty of time to do all the work and submit everything at their own pace.
Not to mention, the admission process has become so much easier thanks to the internet. Everything can be done in a matter of minutes, which saves you a lot of time, energy, and money. Also, the admission fee is only 1000 Taka, and that can be paid via Teletalk sim. We’ll discuss all about making the payment in the upcoming segments.
Now that you have a clear idea about the Medical Admission form, it’s time to check out how you can complete the application process all by yourself. We’ve covered everything in easy steps that you can follow without any issue. Let’s check them out below.
- Open your web browser and go to http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/
- Once you’re on the website, you’ll find a lot of categories that you can choose. Click on the “MBBS Admission 2022” menu to access your required page.
- After clicking on the said menu, you’ll require to fill in the empty boxes with your specific pieces of information such as the SSC/ HSC roll number, board, and result.
- Now, you’ll have to upload a photograph of yourself and your signature to the website and attach it to the application. Make sure that the resolution of your photo is (300×300) and for the signature it’s (300×80).
- Once everything is complete, recheck the whole thing to see if there’s any mistake.
- If you don’t see any mistakes, then submit it and it’ll be ready to copy, print, or download for you.
- You’ll also have a username and password that you can use to log back into the application and print it out again.
Application Fee Payment
First things first, you need a Teletalk sim to pay your medical admission form free. Once you have the Teletalk phone active on your hand, simply go to the SMS option and type:
MBBS<space>User ID, and you can send it to 16222.
For example, send MBBS UKRURB and send the text to 16222.
Once you send this text to the number, they will reply to you mentioning the admission fees for you and they’ll give you a PIN number as well. Once you have the reply from the authorities, go to the SMS option and type:
MBBS<space>PIN<space>Center Code. Make sure that you put 4 preferred center codes for preference using a comma.
For instance, type MBBS UIO 45632115 11,12,13,51 and send it to 16222.
- What is the deadline for the medical admission application?
The deadline for the medical admission application is set to 10 March 2022. No other forms will be taken once the period is over.
- What is the payment deadline?
In case you’re wondering about the deadline for paying for the admission, it’s announced to be 11 March 2022. So, applicants should definitely pay the fees by that time.
- How much is the admission fee?
For all the applicants, the admission fee is set to 1000 taka only. They can pay the fees to confirm their admission.
Hopefully, you’ve all the answers to your quotations about the form of the upcoming medical admission exam. Make sure to review the parts once again if you are still confused about anything.