Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) is going to initiate the admission process of EMBA. BUP Evening MBA Programs Trimester May 2015. Interested Candidate are requested to apply 22 March, 2015. BUP EMBA Admission Test exam will be held on 3rd April, 2015. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) A Public University supported by the armed forces.
BUP EMBA Admission Trimester May 2015
- Application Start Date: 22 February, 2015
- Application Deadline: 22 March, 2015
- Publication of Eligible Candidates List: 25 March, 2015
- Admission Exam Date: 3rd April, 2015
- Result Published Date: 10th April, 2015
- Application Fee: TK.750 /
- The Minimum Requirement to Apply for Admission in this Program is a bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field.
- A Candidate Must Have at least 7 Points.
- Not more than one third Division/Class or Less Than GPA 2.5 in any Public exam.
Candidates Must be sent cash deposited at any trust Bank Branch to Dean, FBS, BUP, A/C Number: 0028-0310036572. Application Must Be Submitted Online Through BUP Website www.bup.edu.bd
- Depositing Application Processing Fee. Pay application processing fee in the following way:
Cash Deposition Through Trust Bank Ltd. -Deposit (cash) Taka 750/- (Seven hundred fifty only) at any Trust Bank branch to “DEAN, FBS, BUP” A/C number 0028-0310036572 Mention the trace number and deposition date in web application form. (Please ask the person at bank counter to post/transfer the money immediately and get your trace number).
- From BUP website (www.bup.edu.bd) click on “Admission May-2015”, then click on Apply Online.
- Go to CURRENT OPENING, Choose your desired program then Click on Read More & Apply Online, then click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information then click on Next Step.
- Get account activation link in given email address (don’t forget to check your Spam box) and click on that.
- Get login User ID and Password in a confirmation reply in given email address.
- Log on with that user id and password and fill in all fields and click on Submit button.
- If you want to submit later, use Save button for temporary save. You can edit continuously until the verification is completed. If you use Save button, before Submission, first click on Edit information button.
Check the following information periodically by logging in to your account:
a) Verification Status.
b) Print Admit Card (You need to carry this printed admit card during admission test).
c) Admission Date, Time and Seat Plan.
d) Result – as per merit position.
BUP EMBA Admission Test Seat Plan: Bup EMBA Admission Test Seat Plan will be published at this site and www.bup.edu.bd. Admission Test Seat Plan will also be updated here.
Documents to be Carried During Viva Voce
All eligible candidates are requested to be present at BUP Academic Building Room no-308 (2nd Floor) for Viva-Voce/Interview at the date and time shown against each. Candidates are requested to bring following documents along with them: (a) SSC, HSC & Graduation/Equivalent Marksheet (b) Masters (if any) Mark sheet, (c) Ward Certificate (children of freedom fighter, military personnel, tribal and sitting members of BUP governing bodies (d) HSC/equivalent registration card/statement of entry (A-level) (e) Copies of attested passport size coloured photographs (Name and Roll Number written at the back).