BSMRMU Admission Circular 2019-20 Has Been Published at bsmrmu.edu.bd. Bangabandhu Maritime University Admission Circular 2019-20. Welcome to The BSMRMU Admission Test Notice 2019. The University Inviting Applications From Interested Candidates For Admission in The Following 4 Years Full Time Regular Undergraduate Programmers For The Academic Session of 2019-20. The Program are BSc in Oceanography and BSc in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE).
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
BSMRMU Admission Circular 2019-20
Interested candidates have to apply online through this website and apply separately for each program. The application fee (including processing fee) is Tk. 1,050.00 for each program. BSMRMU is The First Maritime University of The County (Bangladesh), Which Was Established by The Act No 47 of 2013. The University Started its Journey as The 37th Public University of Bangladesh and Of-course The 3rd Maritime University in south Asia and The 12th Maritime University in The World. The University Established With The Motto “We Strive For Maritime Excellence”.
Through This Post, You Will Get The All Information About BSMRMU Admission Circular 2019-20 in Details. The Authority Publish Admission Circular For The Session 2019-20. Here You Will Find BSMRMU Admission Notice, Education Requirement, Application Instruction, Admission Test Seat Plan, BSMRMU Admission Test Admit Card and BSMRMU Admission Test Result. So, Find The All Information in below Section.
Key Features of BSMRMU
- Online Application Start: 15 September
- Online Application End: 17 October
- BSMRMU Admission Test Date: 8th and 9th November 2019
Requirement for BSc in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE) and BSc in Oceanography
- Applicants must have passed HSC and SSC / equivalent examination from science group with minimum GPA 4.00. Applicants of Oceanography must have Biology in HSC.
- Applicants must have passed HSC and SSC / equivalent examination from science group with minimum GPA 4.00. Applicants of Oceanography must have Biology in HSC
- Applicants with GCE must have passed minimum five subjects in O-Level including Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and minimum two subjects in A-Level including Mathematics and Physics. Applicants of Oceanography must also have Biolog}- in A-Level. However, an applicant having more than two ‘C: grades in O-Level and’or more than one ‘C’ grade in A-Level shall be ineligible for admission.
Requirement For LLB (Honours)
- Applicants must have passed HSC/equivalent examination and SSC.’equivalent examination from any group with minimum GPA3.50.
- In HSC/equivalent examination, applicants must have obtained minimum !B’ grade in all the
- Applicants with GCE must have passed minimum five subjects in O-Level and minimum two subjects in A-Level. However, an applicant having more than two ‘C5 grades in O-Level and/or more than one £C’ grade in A-Level shall be ineligible for admission.
BSMRMU Admission Instruction
Interested candidates have to apply online through this website and apply separately for each program. The application fee (including processing fee) is Tk. 1,050.00 for each program.
BSMRMU Application Instruction
- To Apply BSMRMU, Candidates have To Fill Up Application Form Through Official Website at www.bsmrmu.edu.bd.
- After Visit This Site, Select Your Program and Click Next.
- Give Your Phone Number, Date of Birth, Password and Verification CAPTCHA Code (Showing in Image)
- Now Click Submit and You Will Get Main Application form.
- Now Fill Up The Application Form Correctly with Basic Information, Personal Inforamtion and Academic Information
- Applicants have to upload a photo (width 180px, height 200px – max 100KB), a scanned signature (width 200px, height 100px – max 80KB) and National ID No/Birth Certificate No/Passport No.
- Finally, applicants will be redirected to the payment process.
- Now Click Submit Button To Submission Application Form.
Here You Will Find Payment Option, Now Complete Your payment For Admission Form. You Can pay Fee Via Couple of Methods. So, in The below Section, We Provide Payment Instruction Through IFIC Mobile Banking System
- Dial *255# and Select Payment Option, Then Business Payment
- Press 1 For Merchant Payment
- Provide Merchants IFIC Mobile Banking Account Number
- Provide Your Bill Amount
- Enter Reference Number if Any.
- Enter 0 To Skip Counter Number (If The Instructs Not to Provide You)
- Now Confirm Your Payment by Entering Your PIN
- Now, You Will Get Confirmation Message
Written Admission Test: An eligible candidate have to sit for a written admission test of 100 marks.
Marks Distribution of Written Admission Test: Syllabus of the admission test shall that be of the current HSC Syllabus. Subjects of the written examination and mark distributions are given below:
|1.||BSc in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering (NAOE)|
|a. Mathematics||:||25 marks|
|b. Physics||:||25 marks|
|c. Chemistry||:||25 marks|
|d. English||:||25 marks|
|2.||BSc in Oceanography|
|a. Mathematics||:||20 marks|
|b. Physics||:||20 marks|
|c. Chemistry||:||20 marks|
|d. Biology||:||20 marks|
|e. English||:||20 marks|
Duration of the Written Test: The duration of the admission test will be 90 minutes.
Final Selection: Candidates will be selected finally on the basis of their combined marks obtained in the written admission test (100), HSC/equivalent examination (60) and SSC/equivalent examination (40). Final merit list along with waiting list will be published on BSMRMU notice board as well as on BSMRMU website.
BSMRMU Admission Test Valid Candidates list
The Authority Will Publish Short List For its Admission Test. BSMRMU Admission Test Will held on 8th and 9th November. So, The Authority Will Publish BSMRMU Admission Test Eligible List on 31 October 2019.
BSMRMU Admit Card Download
To Attend Admission Test, You have To Bring Admission Test Admit Card. Download BSMRMU Admit Card From Official Site. After Complete Online Application Form, You Can Download Admit Card. You can Follow Admit Card instruction For Getting BSMRMU Admit Card.
BSMRMU Admission Seat Plan
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University Admission Test Seat Plan Will Found Here. The Authority Will Publish BSMRMU Admission Seat Plan Before 3/4 days.
BSMRMU Admission Result
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University Admission Result Will Publish 12 November 2017. When The Authority Publish BSMRMU Admission Test Result, We Will Update Here.
If You Want Any Information About Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University Admission Circular 2019-20, Just Visit Our Site Later. Hope You Like BSMRMU Admission Circular, Admit Card, Seat Plan and BSMRMU Admission Result. Best of Luck For Bangabandhu Maritime University Admission.