Brac University Undergraduate Admission Spring 2017 Notice Has Been Published. Brac University Honors Admission Circular Spring 2017. Admission Application Will be done Through Online Based. All eligible Candidates are Requested to Fill up Admission Form. Last Date of Application For Spring Admission 28 November 2016. Admission Test Will be Held on 09 April 2017. Brac University Admission Result Will Found Here
Final Examinations seat plan, Spring 2017
Brac University Admission Result Spring 2017
Brac University Admission Test Held on 09 April 2017. Brac University Admission Result Will Found Here. Result Not Yet Publish. When Publish, We Update here
Admission Test Results, Spring 2017
Admission test held on 09 April 2017
- Candidates have been selected to appear for viva based on the admission test held on 2 December, 2016.[ Download Results and Viva Schedule]Note: Candidates selected for the subjects of their second or third choice are advised to appear in the viva as they may still seek transfer to the subject of their first choice at a later date after they have met departmental requirements.
Candidates are advised to bring their Admit Cards, Photocopies of Academic Certificates and Mark Sheets/Transcripts for the viva.
– See more at: http://www.bracu.ac.bd/news/admission-test-results-spring-2017#sthash.pkQJ06zO.dpuf
Admission test held on 09 April 2017
- Candidates have been selected to appear for viva based on the admission test held on 2 November, 2016.
[ Admission Test Results and Viva Schedule ] Brac University Admission Result Will Publish Soon
- Candidates are advised to bring their Admit Cards, Photocopies of Academic Certificates and Mark Sheets/Transcripts for the viva.
- Candidates selected for the subjects of their second or third choice are advised to appear in the viva as they may still seek transfer to the subject of their first choice at a later date after they have met departmental requirements.
– See more at: http://www.bracu.ac.bd/news/admission-test-results-spring-2017#sthash.DH94mIeu.dpuf
Barc University Admission Academic requirements
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC separately and a total GPA 8.0.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and total GPA 6.0 according to BRAC University scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 and D=2). Subjects with E Grade will not be considered.
- Candidates who have completed higher secondary education (12 years of schooling) under a system different from SSC & HSC or O & A-Levels will have to get approval of the Admission Committee of the University.
- Candidates who have passed from abroad have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry & Equivalence Certificate from Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
How To Apply Brac University:
The following instructions will guide you through completing the application. The online application will require you to provide personal information, details about your academic qualification and supporting documents.
Fill up the Application Form online
1. You will need to create an account. Go to admissions.bracu.ac.bd and then click on Apply now. Then click on New Applicant. Depending on which program you want to enrol in and which session you want to apply for, choose the appropriate item from the list and then click on the Click here to Apply link beside it. This will bring up a page containing a list of the programs offered by BRAC University and the minimum qualifications required for applying. Click on a program to see specific requirements for it.
2. Enter your email address, full name, password and mobile number. Enter the characters you see in the image in the box below it. Then click on Register. An auto generated validation code will be sent to your email address and to your mobile phone via sms.
4. Click on Login and enter your email and password
5. You will need to enter the validation code. After successful verification, you will be taken to your Dashboard.
6. Follow the instructions on your Dashboard to create and complete your online application. You can also see the current status of your application on your Dashboard.The Payment link will allow you to choose payment method and other options.
Application Fee Submission
1. You pay the non-refundable admission test fee Tk. 1500 immediately.
2. Click on Payment under Admission menu.
3. Select Payment Mode, then select the bank name from the list, download the Payment Slip and print it, pay to the respective bank along with the slip then scan this slip and upload it to your account.
Submit your Application Form
1. Go to your completed application form preview section by clicking on Admission Form in the left pane, scroll down and click on Submit Application to submit your application.
2. You will receive a conformation email from BRAC University
Admit Card collection
1. After reviewing all documents and information submitted by the applicant (including payment information), the university will select the candidates eligible to sit for the Admission Test. Candidates are requested to login to their account after the DEADLINE to collect the Admit Card from the link given on their Dashboard.
2. Download the Admit Card and print it out in 80 gm A4 size white page.
3. Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall. Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
|Available Course For Summer Admission 2015||Available Course For Summer Admission 2015|