Bangladesh Marine Academy Admission Result . The Authority Publish 54 Marine Academy Admission Circular 2017. Bangladesh Marine Academy 54 Batch Admission Result 2017. The Authority Declared Admission Schedule of 54 Batch Cadet Recruitment Examinations 2017. Marine Academy Bangladesh Has Been published 54 Batch Admission Circular for session 2017-18 at Official Website and Daily Newspaper.
Bangladesh Marine Academy Admission Result
Total 275 Students will be can get Admission. Students have to apply online for Admission Process. Marine Academy Admission Process Complete by 3 Steps. first of all Students need to attend Written (MCQ) Exam, Then Physical Check up and finally face viva Exam. Marine Academy 54 Batch Admission Exam Seat
Bangladesh Marine Academy 54 Admission apply will be start 24 August 2017 and It will be completed 05 October 2017. Marine Academy Written Exam Will be Held on 13 October 2017. Marine Academy Admission circular Will be publish by Authority, Marine Academy Admission Details Circular has been Publish.
Marine Academy Admission Schedule
Application Deadline: 5 October 2017
Written Admission Test: 13 October 2017
Marine Academy Admission Result
Bangladesh Marine Academy Admission Result Will be Published 19 October 2017. When Result Published We Updated Here. Marine Academy 54 Batch Admission Result. Download Marine Admission Test Result Form Here. Admission test Will Held on 13 October 2017. After complete Admission Test, You Can Download Marine Academy Admission Test Result From below.
Written Exam will be Held on (In Dhaka, Chittagong, Rajshahi & Khulna.)
N.B : Final Selection will be based only on merit serial.
20 female cadets will be selected according to the merit serial of the female cadets.
Marine Academy Admission Exam Details.
Total Mark of Admission process is 500. Written and viva Marks 400 and Certificates Marks 100 (S.S.C 50+H.S.C 50)
Written Exam Subject: Physics, Math, English and General Knowledge. Total Mcq Question 200 and Marks 200X1.6= 320.
50 Question in each Subject. 80 Marks in each subject ( 50X1.6 = 80)
Viva-voice: Interview (80 Marks)
- Personality 16 Mark
- Speech & Expression 16 Mark
- Intelligence 16 Mark
- Knowledge 16 Mark
- Extra-curricular activities 16 Mark
Eligibility of a applicant Educational:
- S.S.C or equivalent (Science Group) => Minimum CGPA-3.50
- H.S.C or equivalent (Science Group) => Minimum CGPA-3.50
- In H.S.C, minimum GPA in Physics & Mathematics is to be 3.50 individually. In English, minimum GPA 3.00; however if it is less than 3.00, IELTS score 5.5 will be accepted.
- Age limit: Maximum 21 years on 31 December 2017. Affidavit Date of Birth will not be accepted.
- Foreign applicants may also apply through their respective Embassies.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Height: Male- 5′ -4” ; Female 5′ -2”
- Weight: Proportionate BMI
Interested Candidates have to Apply Through Sonali Bank Official Website. See Below For Apply Instruction
- Visit www.sonalibank.com.bd/ma and Fill Up The Application Form and Payment Slip
- Deposit Tk.1100/- to any branch of Sonali Bank Limited with that form
- You will get an SMS with Tracking No within 24 hours of fee deposited
- Use your Tracking no and your mobile no (use in the deposit from) to login
- Fill up the registration form and get your Admit card instantly
- Print your Admit card and save it carefully
- In case you need to reprint Admit Card, Just login using your Tracking No and mobile no
- In case you need help send email to [email protected]
during our Great Liberation War 1971 the then Pakistan Government shifted the Academy’s function to Karachi leaving this Academy abandoned. Immediately after liberation, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman resumed it as Marine Academy with appointing Capt. (Merchant Marine) M L Rahman as the Commandant (first Bangalee Commandant). Bangabandhu also took a project titled “Development of Marine Academy (1973-1980)” and could raise the Academy at the forefront of maritime professional excellence in South Asia.
At The End of Bangladesh Marine Academy Admission Circular & Result Details, Hope You like the Article.