Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular 2016. Biman Bangladesh Airlines Published Job Circular 2016 for Couple of Post. Biman Airlines Bangladesh Authority Has been Published Job Circular For The Post of Several Category. Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd is the most Valuable Airlines of Bangladesh. it Operated by the Bangladesh Government. Bangladesh Biman is looking for dynamic and Self-motivated Bangladeshi Nationals for the following post under the terms and Conditions which given below. Bangladesh Biman Airlines Job Application Last Date 31 July and 4 & 11 August, 2016.
At Now Biman Airlines Published Three Job Circular. See Below For Details
Name of the Post:
Ground Service Assistant: 100 ( New) Published 27 July, 2016
Commercial Assistant: 34
Ground Service Assistant: 25
- Interested and Eligible Candidates must have Graduate degree in any subject.
How To Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form available in Biman website biman-airlines.com attaching 03 copies of recent passport-sized color photographs and copies of all necessary certificates/documents/valid driving license (where applicable). In case of descendant of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached.
Application must reach the following addressee
Human Resource Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
Head Office, Balaka
Download Application Form For Commercial Assistant Post
Download Application Form For Ground Service Assistant
- Candidates are requested not to apply for more than one post.
- Candidates are required to attach Postal Order/Pay Order of Tk.250/- in favour of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of date of birth.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous or any other Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should clearly mark Name of Post on top of the Envelope.
- Applications not conforming to the requisite qualifications & not providing supporting documents and/or submits multiple applications will be rejected outright.
- No application will be accepted after last date of submission.
- Eligible candidates will be invited to appear at written test and interview organised by Biman.
- Successful candidate(s) will be recruited on 89 days casual basis. However, the candidate may be re-employed after 89 days, if required.
- Employment of finally selected candidates will be subject to satisfactory police verification report.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
- Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Biman Bangladesh Airlines LTD.
The airline was wholly owned and managed by the government of Bangladesh until 23 July 2007, when it was transformed into the country’s largest public limited company by the Caretaker Government of Bangladesh. The airline’s headquarters Balaka Bhaban is located in Kurmitola, Dhaka. Annual Hajj flights, transporting non-resident Bangladeshi workers and migrants, and the activities of its subsidiaries, form an integral part of the carrier’s business. Biman Bangladesh Airlines Job Circular 2016