21 February Wishes, Quotes, Greetings: Thus, spreading inspirational messages to our friends and family regarding Ekushe February is a good recommendation. By this, we will be able to pay our heart tribute to the all martyrs of languages through sharing messages. Don’t worry. You don’t have to get the hassle of searching those 21 February messages from anywhere else. Just scroll down, and you will see a bunch of messages for 21 February. Feel free to collect them and there to all.
The 21st of February is International Mother Language Day, a global day observed to boost awareness about diversity in languages and diversity in the community. On this day, projects on multilingualism and awareness about diversity are promoted. 1952 is the year that Father Tongue Day arose, and in Bangladesh, a substantial Hindu minority maintains the language of their lineage and customs.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
21 February Wishes
Bangladesh first proposed the idea of celebrating International Mother Language Day in 1999. The UN general assembly eventually adopted this idea and in 2002 acted on it, with observances to be held on May 16 of that year.
- We may not realize how important a mother language is for us and that’s why we must celebrate International Mother Language Day with great spirits.
- Everything can change on the planet, however not the language that we convey inside us, similar to a world more selective and last than one’s mom’s womb. Cherish your language and regard it.
- The language applies concealed power, similar to a moon on the tides. We all are subject to languages, so regard all languages.
- Speak delicately; let there be a consideration, in your eyes, in your grin, in the glow of your welcome. Continuously have a chipper grin. Don’t just give your consideration, however, give your heart too.
- We are conceived of adoration; Love is our mom language. Culture is the soul. I wish all of you an exceptionally cheerful mother language day.
21 February Quotes
- “You can never understand a language unless you understand at least two.”– Geoffrey Vian
- “Language is the dress of thought.”-Samuel Johnson
- “The limits of my language are the limits of my world.”-Ludwig Wittgenstein
- “Those who know nothing of foreign languages, know nothing of their own.”-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “International Mother Language Day is a moment for all of us to raise the flag for the importance of mother tongue to all educational efforts, to enhance the quality of learning and to reach the unreached.”-Irina Bokova, UNESCO Director-General
21 February Saying
- We’re one race. Regardless of our religion, convictions, native language, or skin color.Lets together commend this day in regard of various societies and languages.
- The feeling of reality ought to be fortified from the earliest starting point, yet in no way, shape or form at the expense of those elevated dreams we call energy, reverence, love.
- Rhythm is our widespread native language. It’s the language of the soul. Celebrate the way of life which help us tie together yet emerge together.
- God in His limitless shrewdness favoured people with excess tongues: one to furnish the mouth for discourse. Furthermore, a primary language to give it meaning… In spite of the fact that it sways out such unfathomable magnificence.
21 February Greetings
- Language is the road map of a culture. It tells you where its people come from and where they are going. – Rita Mae Brown
- Language exerts hidden power, like a moon on the tides. – Rita Mae Brown
- The more languages you acknowledge, the more you are human. – Tomas Garrigue Masaryk
- We are born of love; Love is our mother language.
- Any time you think some other language is strange, remember that yours is just as strange, you’re just used to it.
- Knowledge of language is the doorway to wisdom.
- To have another language is to possess a second soul
- The limits of my language are the limits of my world.
Happy Mother Language Day SMS 2024
- “Language maybe just a way to communicate with each other but mother language is something that connects us with our culture. Happy International Mother Language Day SMS 2024…”
- “Warm wishes on International Mother Language Day to you. Never ever stop valuing your mother language as it is something to always respect and cherish…”
- “Our mother language is what gives us our identity and we must always be proud of it. Wishing a very Happy International Mother Language Day 2024 to you…”
- “The occasion of International Mother Language Day reminds us all that there is something special about mother language that makes it so beautiful. Warm wishes on this day to you…”
- “The occasion of International Mother Language Day must be celebrated with high spirits because every language deserves a lot of respect. Warm greetings to you…”