Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission Circular 2016 for Session 2016-2017. MBSTU Admission Result Will Found Here. When the Authority Publish MBSTU Admission Result on Official Site We Will update here About Result. MBSTU Admission test Circular 2016. Mawlana Bhasani Science and Technology University Admission Details Circular 2016. Mawlana Bhasani Science and Technology University Authority Declared Admission Test Date for Session 2016-2017 Students. MBSTU Admission Test Will be Held on 10-11 December 2016. Interested Students have to apply through sms. Application Will be Start 25 September 2016 and It will be complete 31 October 2016. The Details Admission Circular of MBSTU Are Given Below.
MBSTU Admission Admit Card Download
MBSTU Admission Admit Card Download Date and Time Will Notify by Send SMS.
Candidates Can Download Admit Card From MBSTU Official Site. Admit Card Download Link Will Provide Later
Note: If, Any Candidates Lost Admit Card, They have to Collect Admit Card by Paying 200 Taka From Office
Mobile Phone is not allowed in the exam hall.
MBSTU Admission Result 2017 For All Unit
MBSTU Admission Result For A Unit will be published soon.
MBSTU Admission Result For B Unit will be published soon.
MBSTU Admission C Unit Result will be published soon.
Unit D Merit List Quota
MBSTU Admission Was Complete 11 December, 2016. Now Time To Published Result. Result Will be updated Here
Mawlana Bhashani Science and Technology University Admission Result
MBSTU Admission Applicant Requirement:
- Applicants who passed SSC or equivalent in 2013/2014 and HSC or equivalent in 2015/2016 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have total GPA 6.5 (without 4th subjects) and not less than GPA 3.0 (without 4th subject) in each of SSC, HSC or equivalent exam.
- Applicants from Science Group can apply for A, B, C, D Unit and Business & Arts Group can apply for D Unit.
- Applicants who Interested in A Unit must have GP 3.0 in Physics & Mathematics, B Unit must have GP 3.00 in Chemistry & Biology and C Unit must have GP 3.00 in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
- GCE O-level candidates must pass 5 subjects with B grade in 3 subjects & A-level candidates must pass 3 subjects with B grade in 2 subjects.
How to Apply MBSTU admission
MBSTU (space)3 Key word of HSC Board(space) HSC exam Roll No (space) Passing Year (space) 3 Key word of SSC exam Board (space) SSC exam Roll No(space)Passing Year (space) Unit Key word.
Exp: MBSTU DHA 123456 2015 CHI 102030 2013 A
For different Board the code is COMILLA (COM), BARISAL (BAR), CHITTAGONG (CHI), SYLHET (SYL), DHAKA (DHA), DINAJPUR (DIN), JESSORE (JES), RAJSHAHI (RAJ), MADRASAH (MAD), TECHNICAL (Vocational- VOC, Diploma in Business Studies- DIB, Diploma in Commerce- DIC, HSC in Business Management- HBM, Open University & Foreign Students- OTH).
If every information is correct then after sending SMS applicant get a SMS back with name of applicant, admission fee and a PIN number. To complete the application process, one needs to send another SMS to 16222 by typing
MBSTU(space)yes(space)PIN number(space)mobile number.
Example: MBSTU YES PIN Number 01XXXXXXXXX and send 16222
Here applicants should give another mobile number (any operators) which is used by own for communication.
After sending acceptance SMS Tk.550 will be charged from candidates Mobile phone. If applicants have enough money in mobile phone then certain money will be charged and send a confirmation sms with roll number. If applicants send confirmation sms then they could not cancel the application.
1. Successful applicants will be informed date, time, seat plan of admission test by University website, Print Electronic Media.
MBSTU Admission Notice 2016 – 17
MBSTU Admission Test Notice, Result and Others Details Will Found Here.