DU IBA MBA Admission Result 2017. Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Test Will Held on 16 June 2017 at 10.00 AM. The Notice For IBA MBA 58th Batch Session 2016-17. DU IBA MBA 58th Batch Circular Publish on 20 May 2017. Institute of Business Administration under Dhaka University. Eligible applicant have to apply Within Deadline 13 June 2017. Application fee Tk. 1000/= only for each applicant and payment should be made by Bkash in favor of IBA, MBA. Students can Fill Up Application form IBA web www.iba-du.edu or iba.registrationbd.com site. Admission Test Will be held on 16 June 2017
DU IBA MBA Admission Result 2017
Online Application Process: Up To 13 June 2017
Admission Test: 16 June 2017
Application Fee: 1700/-
DU IBA MBA Admission Result 2017
Institute of Business Administration MBA Admission Test Will Held 16 June 2017. After That Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Result Will Publish Within 1st July 2017. When The Authority Publish Result, We Update here.
Dhaka University IBA MBA Admission Test Seat Plan
The IBA MBA Admission Seat Plan Publish. Get Your Seat Plan From Below
DU IBA MBA Admission Selection Procedure:
The Test has two components. Written assessment and interview. The Written Assessment component evaluates applicants Aptitude in language, Mathematics, and analytical ability. An applicant must obtain a minimum qualifying score in each of above areas to pass the Written Test and appear at the interview.
Eligibility for Application:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (any discipline).
- For all foreign certificates/ degrees, equivalence is determined by the Equivalence Committee of IBA. Without such equivalence, the applicants are not allowed to sit for the admission test.
- No 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA below 2.5) at secondary/higher or GPA of less then 2.5 in O –Level or less than 2.0 in A-level exeminations or 3rd division/class (or equivalent CGPA below 2.5 secondary/bachelor’s level(s) of education will not eligible for application.
- Minimum Qualified points is Seven for all Applicants.
- The written examination will held on Friday, Jun 16,2017 at 10:00 am at IBA, University of Dhaka. Successful candidates will asked to appear for an interview.
- Applicants with foreign degrees, who have a GMAT score of minimum 70 percentile, may be exempted from taking the written examination. However, they will be required to appear for an interview.
- Application fee is Tk. 1000/- (including service charge).
- The application must be submit online by , Jun 13, 2017
DU IBA MBA 58th Batch Admission form Fill Up
The Applicant May have to Apply Online Through iba.registrationbd.com. Fill Up Application Form and Submit Application. Instruction to pay Application fee Against Admission Application Will be Display on the Screen on Computer. Then You have to Pay Application Fee. Check Here For Dhaka University Admission Circular 2017
DU 58th Batch IBA MBA Admission Fee Payment:
1600/ Taka Have to pay For Admission Purpose by Payment Method.
Bkash Merchant Account Number: 01841013013
DU IBA MBA Admission Admit Card Download:
After Complete Payment Verification. Candidates Can download Admit Card with log in Information.
IBA MBA 58th Batch Circular
For Further Information