Bangladesh University of Professional admission Notice & Result Result. Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) Under-graduation BBA first year admission Test 2016 for sessions 2016-2017 Circular. BUP admission circular 2017 published by BUP Authority. BUP BBA Admission Test Exam Date 14 ,15 October, 2016 and 04 & 05 November 2016. Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Form Fill will be Start 19 August, 2016 and It will be Continued 02 October, 2016.
Note: 21 & 22 October Exam Date Change To 04 & 05 Nov 2016
Admission Test Result (Written) will be published on 11 November 2016
Bangladesh University of Professional B Group Admission Result
Admission Test Result (Written) Has been published on 13 November 2016
See Result From Below
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) – General
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance & Banking
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) in Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) in Management Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Information Systems
B.Sc. (Hons) in Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
BSc (Hons) in Environmental Science
BUP Admission Test Result 2016.
Bangladesh University of Professional Admission Test Result will Publish Soon. When The Authority Publish Result, We Update here
BUP Admission Admit Card Download: How To Get Admit?
After verification your application information then check your application status, you will get an admit card then print this admit card for written admission test. Admit Card download
Check the following information periodically by logging in to your account:
a) Verification Status.
b) Print Admit Card (You need to carry this printed admit card during admission test).
c) Admission Date, Time and Seat Plan.
d) Result – as per merit position.
Documents to be Carried in The Exam Hall
- Printed Admit Card
- Attested Photocopy of SSC & HSC Certificates For Verification Purpose
- Bank Money Deposit Slip (Original) Must be Deposited
BUP Admission Result: Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Result 2016
2nd Time Students Will Able to Apply For Admission
Bangladesh University of Professional Admission Notice
Admission Required .
Students who passed H.S.C or Equivalent or A level examination in 2015/2016 will be eligible to apply if he/she fulfills the following conditions:
- Applicants with minimum GPA of 4.75 in SSC & 4.50 in HSC for Science background students
- 4.50 in SSC & 4.25 in HSC for Commerce and Humanities background students.
Application Process of BUP Admission
Step:1– Depositing Application Processing Fee: Deposit (Cash) Taka 300 (Three Hundred Only) Through Mobile Banking and others Way are Available
Go to CURRENT OPENING, Choose your desired program then Click on Read More & Apply Online, then click on Apply Online. Fill in the required information then click on Next Step. Get account activation link in given email address (don’t forget to check your Spam box) and click on that. Get login User ID and Password in a confirmation reply in given email address. Log on with that user id and password and fill in all fields and click on Submit button. If you want to submit later, use Save button for temporary save. You can edit continuously until the verification is completed. If you use Save button, before Submission, first click on Edit information button.
- Visit http://admission.bup.edu.bd.
- View CURRENT ADMISSION OPENING and click on either on the ‘Program Name’ or ‘Read More & Apply’.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on ‘I Agree and Wish to Purchase Form’.
- Fill in the required details in the Purchase Form and click ‘Go for Form Purchase’.
- You will recieve/shown a FORM SERIAL/PAYMENT ID.
- Note down the FORM SERIAL/PAYMENT ID. This is very important for future payment verification through Mobile Banking.
- Click ‘Go for Payment’.
- For Mobile Banking:
- Choose your preferred Mobile Banking Solution.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- For Other way of payment:
- Choose your preferred card and click to the pay now button.
- Provide the required information (Card Holder Name, Card Number, Expiry Date and CVV number)
- You will get a confirmation SMS/Mail for the successful transaction.
- For Mobile Banking:
Viva Required Documents. Applicants must bring following documents written examination hall:
a. 3 copies of attested passport size recent colored photographs (Name Number written at the back).
b. HSC/ Equivalent Registration Card in original and also attested that.
c. Original ward certificate (Children of Freedom Fighter, Tribal, Military Personnel).
d. Other attested documents:
(1) SSC/Equivalent Marks sheet
(2) HSC/Equivalent Marks sheet
(3) Copy of original bank or postal money deposit receipt.