Brac University Undergraduate Admission Spring 2016 Notice Has Been Published. Brac University Honors Admission Circular Spring 2016. Admission Application Will be done Through Online Based. All eligible Candidates are Requested to Fill up Admission Form. Last Date of Application For Spring Admission 08 December, 2015. Admission Test Will be Held on 11 December, 2015.
Brac University Spring Admission 2016
Last Date of Application 08 December, 2015
Admission Test Date: 11 December, 2015
Time: 10.00 am
Admission Test Results, Spring 2015
Candidates have been selected for viva based on Undergraduate admission written test held on December 11, 2015. Candidates are advised to bring their admit card and mark sheet/certificates for the viva. –
[Candidates are advised to bring their Admit Card and Mark Sheets for the viva.]
Minimum GPA of 3.5 in SSC and HSC separately and a total GPA 8.0.
Minimum GPA of 2.5 in O-Levels in five subjects and A-Levels in two subjects and total GPA 6.0 according to BRAC University scale (A=5, B=4, C=3 and D=2). Subjects with E Grade will not be considered.
Candidates who have completed higher secondary education (12 years of schooling) under a system different from SSC & HSC or O & A-Levels will have to get approval of the Admission Committee of the University.
Candidates who have passed from abroad have to submit verified/attested copies of previous academic documents from their institute/Foreign Ministry & Equivalence Certificate from Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board, Dhaka.
How To Apply Brac University: The following instructions will guide you through completing the application. The online application will require you to provide personal information, details about your academic qualification and supporting documents.
1. You will need to create an account. Go to admissions.bracu.ac.bd and then click on Apply now. Then click on New Applicant. Depending on which program you want to enrol in and which session you want to apply for, choose the appropriate item from the list and then click on the Click here to Apply link beside it. This will bring up a page containing a list of the programs offered by BRAC University and the minimum qualifications required for applying. Click on a program to see specific requirements for it.
2. Enter your email address, full name, password and mobile number. Enter the characters you see in the image in the box below it. Then click on Register. An auto generated validation code will be sent to your email address and to your mobile phone via sms.
4. Click on Login and enter your email and password
5. You will need to enter the validation code. After successful verification, you will be taken to your Dashboard.
6. Follow the instructions on your Dashboard to create and complete your online application. You can also see the current status of your application on your Dashboard.The Payment link will allow you to choose payment method and other options.
1. You pay the non-refundable admission test fee Tk. 1500 immediately.
2. Click on Payment under Admission menu.
3. Select Payment Mode, then select the bank name from the list, download the Payment Slip and print it, pay to the respective bank along with the slip then scan this slip and upload it to your account.
Submit your Application Form
1. Go to your completed application form preview section by clicking on Admission Form in the left pane, scroll down and click on Submit Application to submit your application.
2. You will receive a conformation email from BRAC University
Admit Card collection
1. After reviewing all documents and information submitted by the applicant (including payment information), the university will select the candidates eligible to sit for the Admission Test. Candidates are requested to login to their account after the DEADLINE to collect the Admit Card from the link given on their Dashboard.
2. Download the Admit Card and print it out in 80 gm A4 size white page.
3. Bring this printed Admit Card to the exam hall. Students will not be allowed to sit for the exam without the Admit Card.
Available Course For Summer Admission 2015
Available Course For Summer Admission 2015
Bachelor of Architecture
BSc in Physics
BSS in Economics
BSS in Anthropology
BA in English
Bachelor of Business Administration
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering
BSc in Electronic and Communication Engineering
BSc in Electronic and Electronic Engineering
BSc in Applied Physics and Electronics
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honors)
BSc in Computer Science
BSc in Microbiology
BSc in Biotechnology
BSc in Mathematics
Share the post "Brac University Undergraduate Admission Spring 2016"